Status: Coming back shortly .... TBA

Radio Man

024

Frank is thinking. Thinking really fast. He doesn’t know what to do. Gerard is now standing out the front of the toilet door asking if he’s ok or if he needs anything. Frank knows that Gerard knows. But he doesn’t know why Gerard is making this worse then it already is.

Why does he have to torture him?

“Frank. Are you sure you don’t need anything?” Gerard asks through the door again.

“Gerard. I’m fine. Just. A bit crook.”

“Right,”

Yeah. Gerard knows.

“Look Gerard, I’m fine. Can. Can you just do what ever you were doing. Please.” Frank is now looking down at his jeans, the stain is going to become unrepairable soon.

He needs to get them in the wash now before it dries.

“Umm. Oh. Ok then. Yeah. Sure sorry,” Frank hears some footsteps then the door to the bathroom closing.

Thank fuck.

He quickly opens the door and rushes out, holding his jeans in his arms all crumpled up. He’s just in his briefs, which were thankfully not ruined. And he’s glad. They were new.

The laundry door is in sight and he’s so close he can almost taste the washing powder he uses. Which isn’t actually a good thing because he thinks it would taste quite nasty and disgusting. But it’s the principle of the matter.

VICTORY IS MINE! Frank smiles as he shoves his jeans into the washing machine before turning the knob and clicking it out so it washes. He can hear the water start to fill the large tub which in return makes him smile and turn around and walk out of the room.

He gets maybe half way towards his room before he can hear the unmistakable click of a door opening and wet footsteps on his wooden floor before it stops abruptly. Frank can only hope that when he turns around it’s not who he thinks it is.

But not everything goes in his favour. Fuck you god. Fuck you is all he thinks as he turns around and sure enough. Gerard is standing there wide eyed and mouth agape a little. Staring.

They both stand there, staring at each other. The hallway is quiet and Frank really wants Gerard to stop staring because it’s going to do either two things to his body.

A. It’s going to make him shy and he’s going to cry and his manhood will turn itself inwards and he will finally get to see what it is like to be a female.
Or

B. It’s going to turn him on again and Gerard will see just how much Frank likes him.

And it’s going more towards A right now.

Just walk away Frank. Walk away. Oh fuck. Don’t cry. He’s not saying anything bad. He’s just staring at me. My package. My package that is shrinking so fucking far inwards. This is not meant to happen!

“Ummm,” Is all Frank manages, but it’s enough and Gerard’s eyes snap upwards and meet Frank’s.

“Oh. Shit. Sorry. I. Ummm. I’m. Thanks for the shower. It was. Nice. Are-are you. Never mind. I’ll. Go now,” Gerard nods and walks forward and Frank wants to do something but he can’t.

He’s frozen to the spot. He doesn’t even say goodbye. Just stands and looks at where Gerard was. Even as the front door closes.

Fuck you god.
♠ ♠ ♠
So damn sorry! I had no internet for like... 4 days. It was HELL! hahaha. Anywho. In that time I wrote 5 chapters of this and 2 chapters of Stalker and Discretion.

so some good came of it. hehehe. Also, each chapter have over 200 readers, and only so many comments. Come on dudes. Let me know if this is good enough or if it's starting to go downhill ok.

COMMENT???!?!!?

xxx jess