Status: Coming back shortly .... TBA

Radio Man

030

“Maybe it was a good thing he did it?” Ray isn’t helping Frank at all.

“No. Now Gerard knows Ray. That’s not good. I mean. He wont even speak to me anymore. That’s. It’s not nice,” Frank sighs and rubs his temples as the lack of sleep from the night before catches up on him.

“If he does that, he’s a shallow shallow man Frankie. Come on. The way you’ve described him, it seems like he’s more of a man then that,” Ray has a point there, but there’s still the possibility!

“Yeah ok. But how am I meant to act around him then? It will be awkward as, fucking. Anything,”

“Ok. You’re right there. I’m not going to lie.”

“It might help if you did. Arse,” Ray lets out an airy laugh before sighing.

“It’s going to be fine Frank. Don’t stress. Oh. Schecter alert,”

“Meh,” Frank doesn’t even care about Brian right now.

“Frank, Ray. You done yet?” Even though Frank doesn’t care about Brian, that doesn’t mean that he still doesn’t make him jump a little.

“Meh,” Ray stares at Frank.

“I’m pretty sure he means yes,” Frank does not mean yes.

“Oh that’s good,” Brian smiles a little which is a little weird but what ever.

“I don’t. I mean meh,”

“Frank,” Ray kicks Frank and it kinda hurts but he isn’t going to let him know that.

“Fucker,”

“Iero!”

“Schechter,”

“Frank!”

“Ray,” Frank thinks this is kind of fun, reminds him of kindergarten.

“Just. Stop. Do you have the paper work?”

“MEH!” Frank hides his smile well.

“Iero. You are so close to being fired,”

“Liar. I now know you want me,” Frank finally looks up to see Brian staring at him.

“No, no.” Brian is shaking his head.

“Come on. I’m much better then who ever you have. You don’t have to try and make me jealous. You just have to ask,” Frank lets a small smirk play across his lips.

“I. You. What? H- What?”

Ray is just watching from the sidelines. Frank can feel his eyes. They’re burning. Burning. Burrnniiiinnnggg!

“Burning,” Frank didn’t exactly mean to say that outloud.

“What’s burning?” Brian folds his arms, eyebrows raised.

“Nothing,”

“Umm. Ok. Can I please have your work. Please.” Brian looks kind of. Desperate.

Ray nods and hands over both their edited work. Brian doesn’t say anything as he leaves.

“Frank,”

“Ray,”

“You’re fucking weird,”

“Fuck you too Toro. Fuck you too,”
♠ ♠ ♠
OK this is all I have. I had a bit of a break and wrote it. so ummm.... hope it's enough.

I'm getting a kind of writers block i guess you could say. I just don't wanna write at the moment. So yeahhh.

COMMENTS?!?!?!

xxx jess