Status: Coming back shortly .... TBA

Radio Man

037

Frank is sitting on the couch watching some television show that’s on the tv. Mikey went to bed almost an hour ago and Gerard is in the kitchen making them both a coffee.

Frank likes his coffee.

“Did you say two sugars?” Frank turns to his left and looks behind him at Gerard.

“Yeah. Two sugars and milk,” Gerard nods before adding the two sugars.

Frank watches on just in case he adds too much. Because if you add a little more then two the whole coffee is ruined. Frank found out the hard way.

It takes days to master making the perfect coffee.

Frank can hear Gerard stirring the coffee, the spoon is hitting the side of the mug every few strokes and it makes Frank’s ears ring.

“Here you go,” the coffee is hot and he can’t wait to drink that shit.

And now that Frank thinks about it, this actually could be liquidated shit. He doesn’t know. He didn’t exactly watch Gerard pour anything. But Gerard wouldn’t do that. Would he?

Frank isn’t exactly thirsty anymore.

“Taste alright?” Gerard is staring at him, and he is forced to take a sip.

Please don’t be shit, please please

“Mmm. Actually, that’s pretty good,” And it is.

“Yeah. I’m a pro,” Gerard smirks and Frank’s stomach loops and that isn’t good because hot coffee has just been consumed and now he feels a bit sick.

“Well. You deserve a reward,” Wow that didn’t sound dirty at all!

“Yeah, I do,” And Frank can tell what’s going to happen but he doesn’t know how to go about it.

Does he lean forward? Or does he wait for Gerard to? Or does he put his coffee down and then lean forward?

What if Gerard isn’t thinking the way he is!

Frank puts his coffee down.

Gerard does the same.

Ok. Now if I go this way, no. wait. Ok. He’s coming forward too. Ok. And eyes close and lean for-OW!

“Ow?” Gerard is laughing as he speaks and Frank’s just rubbing his forehead.

“I don’t think that’s ever happened to me before,” Frank is being honest.

He’s never gone to kiss someone and knocked their heads together. Maybe he should’ve kept his eyes open until they were closer.

“It’s. It’s ok,” Gerard is still laughing and it’s making Frank feel nervous and shy.

“How about you go first?” And Frank can’t believe his mouth just opened up and said that without any permission.

TRAITOR!

“Sounds like a plan,” And then he does.

Frank can see Gerard come forward slowly and then he gets close enough to where Frank thinks it’s safe to close his eyes and yes his lips are moving against his and everything kind of stops and all Frank can hear is Gerard breathing against his cheek.

And then Frank feels something bubble in his stomach. and he knows that feeling and he tries to stop it. He really does but it doesn’t work.

And in the slight silence of the room a loud weird noise escapes from Frank’s arse. And Gerard snorts against Frank’s mouth and Frank wants to go off and cry.

Stupid stomach. fuck. He’s laughing. And he wont stop! Gerard stop, please.

“Th-that! Oh god! Frank! That was. That was br-brilliant!” And Frank laughs a little nervous laugh because what the hell else is he meant to do?

“Sorry,”

“Don’t be! We are men! We fart and shit and do all that. But I gotta hand it to you, that was pretty good,” Gerard starts laughing again.

And this time so does Frank because Gerard farts as well before winking.

And maybe Gerard did it to compete.

Or maybe he did it so Frank wouldn’t feel so bad.

Either way, Frank is laughing and so is Gerard and their falling all over each other and in the end. Frank gets his kiss from Gerard.

Even if there is teeth involved because their still both laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay. My microsoft word kinda accidently got deleted and I had to find the disc again. Hahaha.

Anywho, I have 2 (two) new stories up. Little one shots, and I think you should check them out. I can't exactly remember one of them hahaha, but the other is really different. You know me, i'm a weird gal.

xD

COMMENTS?!?!?!

xxx jess

ps. I seriously don't know how to END this story!! hahaha