Status: Coming back shortly .... TBA

Radio Man

006

“What does Way say today? Your Radio Man,” Ray makes a kissy face at Frank, who smacks him in the nose with the back of his hand without looking away from his computer. Frank has mad skills, yo. “I seriously can’t believe you’re actually obsessed with a damn radio presenter.” Ray says with a sigh.

“Ray, shut the fuck up ok. Ummm, I can’t find the column, where did I put it this morning?” Frank shuffles through the endless amounts of paper on his desk. Nothing is ever organised, because well. This is Frank at work.

“It’s here, you gave it to me earlier,” Ray hands over the scrappy pieces of paper and Frank looks through it. “Anything of particular interest?”

“No, not really. Just the usual shit, man. Not even anything funny. That sucks,”

“Way is losing his touch!” Ray sing-songs, and Frank back-hands him again. Frank 2, Raymond, 0.

“Fuck no. people with problems are losing their touch. They’re probably too scared to write in.”

“Hey, you know what you should do?” As Ray moves, his hair follows and keeps wiggling like 3 seconds after he has actually stopped. This amuses Frank for hours on end. Poking it is especially fun.

“What should I do?” Frank asks, suspicious, and rightfully so, as usual.

“You should either ring up or write in and be like, ‘I have a mild obsession with someone I haven’t even met nor seen, what the fuck do I do?’” Frank stares as Ray talks in what appears to be a cross between a Russian, Indian and a German accent. Frank looks at Ray ready to say something smart. But Ray isn’t laughing. He’s actually serious.

“Oh, yeah... no. I don’t think so. And my voice doesn’t sound like that.”

“Oh come on. Just be all like, you know. Just don’t tell him the details. At least that way he can tell you what you should do, and then if you do it, it won’t be bad because ya’know. He said to do it,” Ray really has a weird way of explaining things. Frank has found out the hard way.

“I am so fucking confused and I don’t like. Fucking love him or anything.” Frank sighs and mumbles into his hands, “It’s just a crush. Like, admiration and stuff, I think. I’d have to actually meet him to know if there was something there, right? I mean, not to be shallow or anything, but what if he was ugly? Or really girly? Or if he was a total fruit, or wasn’t like he acted on his show?” Frank groaned, and Ray shrugged.

“Bullshit, you’re always talking about him or his show; you have some kind of crush on him.” Ray said smugly, “And you know that stuff like that doesn’t matter, Frank, stop being superficial.”

“Okay. Okay, maybe I have a little crush. But only because he’s funny and can make me laugh from over the radio,” Frank says firmly, “I’m sure it’ll pass, anyways.” He mutters, but Ray just gives him a smug look.

Ray is a bastard traitor.

“And my point exactly. You’re a weirdo who has a damn crush, on a fucking Dj from a radio station. Sad sad sad,” Frank looks at Ray. Ray smiled. Frank frowns. Ray laughs. Life goes on.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the short update. i mean, this is a piss weak short chapter but it's all i am willing to put up at the moment. maybe later on today when i personally fix up my mistakes because my beta is away for awhile, so i have to proof read myself. hahaha. ok.

i hope you enjoyed this snippet of what a chapter should be. hahahaha.

COMMENT??

xxx jess