On the Edge

Holy Shit!

TOM’S POV

I sat at the table and watched Nikki go to get us our drinks. After staring at her ass until I couldn’t see it anymore I looked around for Bill. He was easy to spot, his hair gave him away. He was dancing with a pretty attractive girl. Her hair was long and blonde, and by the looks of it layered too. It was good to see Bill finally getting along with someone at one of these clubs. She looked like she was getting along great with him too because she kept playing with his hair.

I looked over towards the bar to see if Nikki was still there. She was, but not alone. There was another girl sitting next to her and talking. I recognized the girl when she looked around the club. ‘Shit Ashley’ I sighed. This wasn’t good, Ashley wasn’t over me and pissed that I had broken up with her. Technically we weren’t even going out, or even a couple. She was just a fling I had two years ago, but she never got over it. Sure she was pretty, I guess, but crazy. Now I see why people say you always have at least one crazy girlfriend that doesn’t give up. Ashley topped them all. Clingy, whiney, if- you’re- not- with- me- I’ll- kill- myself- kinda chick. I don’t like girls like that, they’re annoying and obsessive. She has serious issues, like a crazy fan you sleep with thinking it would be fun and a one time thing but she likes it more then you and now never wants to leave. So now she’s around all the time, everywhere I go she’s somewhere close by. Talk about stalker…

I got up and fought my way through the dancers to get to Nikki before Ashley could do anything. I was almost there when some girl got in front of me. ‘Uh! It’s always something!’ I thought angrily.

“You’re Tom Kaulitz right?”

“Yea” I said, looking around her to see what was going on with Nikki and Ashley.

“Oh, I can’t believe it! You’re such a great guitarist, not to mention hot.” She gave a loud obnoxious laugh. “I love your band it’s amazing!”

“Thanks” I mumbled, barely listening to her.

“Do you wanna dance or something?” she asked as she twirled one of her fingers around her nasty, straw-like hair.

I watched Nikki and Ashley. This girl would not shut the hell up.

“I… uh no. Excuse me.” I told her and moved her out of my way.

I stopped, not even ten feet away from them when Ashley dumped the drinks on Nikki. In a second, she stood up and punched Ashley and she was on the ground.

‘Damn she can punch’ I thought and tried to hold back a laugh. It didn’t work. The look on Ashley’s face was priceless. She got up and tried to punch Nikki back but one of the bouncers stopped her. I ran up behind Nikki, I wasn’t sure if she noticed if I was there or not; her eyes were locked on Ashley’s.

“This isn’t over bitch! He will be mine again! I promise you he will, even if I have to kill you for him!” she screeched before being thrown out.

“Are you ok?” I whispered, wrapping my arms around her.

“Yea, I’m fine just covered in alcohol” She sighed, then laughed “Great I’ve only been out with you for a day and already I’m being harassed by a crazy ass fan that’s obsessed with you.” She teased. “Who is she anyway?” she said, not looking up from the floor. “All she kept saying was how you were hers and that she was going to get you back and all kinds of shit.”

“I’m sorry I should’ve gone with you… her name is Ashley, and I went ------“ I started when I was interrupted by Christine.

“Holy shit! Did you guys see that?! Nikki knocked that chick flat on her ass!” Christine yelled, looking amazed at what just happened. “God hun, that was so intense! Are you ok?” she asked Nikki, now calming down a bit.

“I’m fine honestly.” Nikki said looking from her to me, then the others. She took my hand and just held it. I put my head on her shoulder and hugged her from behind, not knowing what else I should do.

“Let’s go get more drinks and go back to the table or something.” Bill suggested since we were all just standing there. I looked up at him and noticed the same girl he was dancing with earlier behind him. She was a bit shorter then him, I guessed about 5’ 5’’ or something. Her eyes were blue, a lot like Nikki’s were.

“That’s a great idea” Christine said. “You guys go ahead and I’ll go order some more drinks” Christine volunteered.

“Sounds like a plan” Bill laughed.

“I’m gonna go clean up some first, I’ll meet you guys there ok?” Nikki said. I let go of her and she went to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW CHARACTER!!!!!!!!
Name- Alyssa
Hair-Long, layered, blonde
Eyes-blue
Height-5'4
Personality- music freak, writer, poet, book-worm, also pretty quiet and do laugh and smile alot. And enjoys playing with Bill's hair and just hanging out.
this character belongs to Alyssa ^_^ aka AlyKaulitz! She came up with her too...this chapter is dedicated to her... hope you like it hun!=]
love all my readers/ commenters/ and subscribers!!!