On the Edge

Deal

Christine’s POV

We chose to go to some Italian restaurant since we were all craving some pasta. Gustav and I shared a nice big plate of spaghetti, and Georg ate something that looked like throw up; though he claimed it was absolutely delicious.
Once we were all nice and full, I drove us back home.

“Fifty bucks says Tom and Nikki are passed out on the couch, naked from screwing each other while we were gone” Georg stated from the backseat.

“I say one hundred they’re not.” I said confidently. Sure Nikki liked Tom, damn maybe even loved but I know for a fact they haven’t had sex yet.

“Deal” he said sticking his hand in my face. He was lucky I had pulled to a stop in the driveway or I would’ve had to smack him for distracting me while I was driving. I shook his hand and we walked up to the front door.

I unlocked the door and took a few steps inside. It was dark, except for the TV that had been carelessly left on. From the little light it gave off, I saw two shapes in front of the couch. Tom and Nikki were passed out. Nikki in Tom’s lap, and Tom with his head resting on the couch with his arm lying on top of her.

“Awe, look at the love birds” I whispered.

“Are they naked?” Georg asked from behind me.

“Nope” I smirked and held out my hand.

He sighed in defeat. “You’ll get your money tomorrow.”

I giggled quietly, “Come on, off to bed before we wake them up” I turned off the TV, took Gustav’s hand, and then went upstairs to the guest bedroom.

I heard footsteps right behind us. I stopped halfway up and turned around making Georg bump into me.

“Sorry!” he whispered when I glared at him.

“Why are you coming up here?”

“I need a place to sleep; they are downstairs where I’m supposed to be sleeping.

“Your point?”

“I don’t want to wake them up or have things be awkward when they wake up and see me on the couch behind them.” He said.

“So? What do you want us to do about it?” Gustav asked, tired and ready to go to bed himself.

“Should I sleep in Nikki’s room?”

“Yes, just go.” I told him and started walking up the stairs again.

“Do you think she will get pissed?”

“Georg, go sleep in the God damn room before I push you down the stairs” I hissed. “I’ll tell her that I gave you permission if she gets mad”

“Ok jeez” he shook his head and went into Nikki’s room.

“Leave the door open though!” I called to him before walking into my own bedroom, snuggling under the sheets with Gustav. We were both too tired to even change into pajamas or anything.

“Goodnight love” he whispered and kissed my forehead.

“Goodnight” I smiled and wrapped my arms around him in a hug before drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's kind of short and a filler, I'll most likely be posting another one later today.

As always, thanks to everyone who reads/ comments/ subscribes! it means a lot! =D
<3