On the Edge

"Punishment"

“If this is the punishment I get for slapping your ass, then I should do it more often.” I said when he pulled away.

“You think this is your ‘punishment’?” he cocked his eyebrow seductively.

“Well if this isn’t it then what is?”

“We could talk about it, or I could show you.” He smirked and he moved his hand up my thigh and gave my ass a light squeeze and crashed his lips to mine in another heated kiss. I noticed that his hands were so strong, yet soft at the same time as he moved over every inch of my body.

He moved his way behind my back and tried untying the knot of my top. I arched my back, to give him more room to do so and within a blink it was off and thrown across the room.

He leaned back and eyed me; looking almost like he did at the beach yesterday but lust was taking over, and quickly. I blushed, unsure what exactly he was thinking right now. The thought left as he kissed right above the bottoms of my bikini (or what was left of it anyway) and moved up my stomach, leaving a trail of kisses up and between my breasts and towards my collarbone. When he reached my neck he bit and sucked playfully on a tender spot, causing me to moan. I felt him smirk as he kissed along my jaw line. I couldn’t take it anymore; I turned and kissed his lips, forcing my tongue in his mouth.

His hand began to move all over my body, this time stopping to massage my left breast, then switching hands to do the same to the right; doing all of this as we were still making out. He pressed our chest together and I could feel him hard on my leg; he was more than ready and so was I. Again, his hand moved down and he ran a finger along the elastic of my bottoms and snapped them playfully. I bucked my hips in surprise and he laughed.

“You sure you’re ready for this?” he whispered in my ear. The heat of his breath sent shivers all over me. I shut my eyes tightly and let out a long, slow breath.

“Positive” I whispered. And he moved down, kissing my inner thigh before sliding my bottoms off and throwing them to join my top. In turn, I helped him slid his trunks off. He got up, searching for his wallet.

“You do have a cute butt” I giggled as I sat up on my elbows waiting for him to return.

He chuckled and I heard the crinkling of a wrapper and sooner than I could count to five he was back in bed, straddling my hips. He positioned himself, gave me a sweet smile and slowly entered. I let out a long low moan. God it had been awhile since I had done this last. The feeling was incredible.

He slid in and out, slowly at first but started picking up speed. His hips rolling along with mine in a perfect rhythm. With every thrust the ecstasy grew and I bit my lip to keep from screaming. He noticed this and thrust again, hitting the spot that had me arch my back and lean even further into him. I couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“Oh God! Tom!” I screamed and raked my nails down his back, a long moan escaped his lips as well.

He leaned down and kissed my neck, sucking and biting, I gripped his shoulders again. He let out a grunt as he moved faster and faster. My stomach muscles began to tighten I knew I was almost there. A minute or so longer, it was hard to tell how long everything actually was, Tom’s thrust began to slow and loose rhythm. He too was on the verge of coming.

A couple more thrusts and I was done. I screamed his name loudly, not holding anything back as I hit the ultimate point of ecstasy. Tom soon followed, coming right after me. He rode out the last of his orgasm then collapsed next to me. Our breathing was heavy, our chests rising and falling rapidly as we tried to catch our breath.

“My God” he breathed and all I could manage was a small nod and a “Mhm.”

I turned over and lay my head on his chest as our breathing became normal. A short time later his chest was rising and falling slowly, indicating he was asleep.
Now I knew the reason behind the sex in “Sex Gott”.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok first "sex scene"
sorry if it sucks, like i said its my first time writing a chapter like this lol

Comments are appreciated!
thanks to all commenters/ readers/ subscribers!
<3