On the Edge

The End.

“Hey guys.” We both said and Christine closed the door behind us. I had butterflies flying around like crazy in my stomach and I desperately wanted them to go away.

Immediately Tom and I made eye contact and I couldn’t help but to smile. Even after all this time he still had that effect on me.

After saying “hi” to everyone and making random chat about the tour and how things were going I went into the kitchen. I needed to get away just for a second and think about what I was going to say to Tom when we were finally alone.

“Hey Nikki.” I heard a whisper and turned around to see Tom standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

“Hey Tom.”

“Listen I don’t want anything to be awkward between us now that we’re back.” He paused for a second and then started whispering again. “I just wish you would’ve let me explain before we left so we wouldn’t need to deal with this.”

“Do you blame me though Tom? I was really hurt and upset by what I saw and I didn’t want to hear you explain because my mind was coming up with the worst reasons as to why you might’ve done it so I figured they were true and didn’t want to hear the real reason. I didn’t even want to look at you at the time, let alone let you explain anything.”

“I know, and I’m sorry you had to see that but nothing is or ever was going on between us, I swear. She came onto me and tried hooking up with me. The news camera only caught her throwing herself at me, not that I pushed her away and started yelling at her to leave.”

“You did that?”

He nodded, “Yes I don’t want anything to do with her. You have no idea how bad I felt when I couldn’t tell you what happened and the last word I heard from you was ‘go’. It killed me. I couldn’t even think straight.”

“I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you Tom. I was such a bitch to you and I feel awful because of it. But I know exactly what happened and there’s no need for you to explain.” He gave me a puzzled look so I continued talking. “The other day I ran into Ashley at the store and she started talking about what happened with you guys and the truth came out. I had no idea she was the one trying to get with you until it was too late.”

“I’m glad you know what really happened now. That’s all that matters.”

He pulled me into a hug, that was slightly unexpected but I wanted it to happen none-the-less.

“So are we just going to go back to normal or what?” I asked after I pulled away.

“If that’s how you want it to be, then yes.”

I smiled up at him and gave him a light peck on the lips. It was how I wanted it to be. I never wanted anything to change between us in the first place. Tom and I had been through thick and thin together. No matter the situation or how on the edge things may seem I knew we would always be there for each other no matter what. That’s just how things were supposed to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the end of On the Edge everybody.

Thank you so much for reading/ commenting/ subscribing.
Without you, this story would've been nothing.
I appreciate it so much. <3333333333333333

Now I'm going to be gone without access to a computer (torture, I know) for about a week.
-give or take a few days.- So I won't be able to update any of my other stories until then. However, I will be bringing my notebook for By Your Side and will hopefully some chapters done so I can have something for you guys when I get back.
So please read/ subscribe/ comment on that one so I know if you guys like it or whatever.
Feedback is like air so please let me know what you think even if you think it sucks and what needs to be fixed.
shuddup Savi I know what you're gonna say

Anyway, THANKS AGAIN! you guys rock <3