Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Guess Who's A Vampire

Angelica's POV

"Girls, you almost ready? Jade is waiting for you downstairs." My mom asked as she came into mine and my sister's room. We both looked at her and nodded. Then she closed the door and went back downstairs.

"Are you excited?" My sister, Sara, asked me as she added a bit more lipgloss to her lips.

"Of course. I mean, I love the Jonas Brothers and can't believe they finally came here." I stated turning to her.

"I can't wait to see Joe. Oh my God, he is so sexy. If he has a tank top on tonight, I think I might pass out." She giggled.

"He could be wearing a turtle neck and you'd still think he is sexy." I smirked.

"He could also be wearing nothing and..." She trailed off, thinking about him naked.

"Oh my God, stop before you have a heart attack." I laughed and stood up. Then I looked at myself in the full body mirror. Wearing my favorite JB shirt, I looked like every other fan that was going to be there tonight. I had on red skinny jeans and black boots, along with the black JB shirt. My long brown hair was naturally curly, and I had no make up on.

"Don't act like you aren't excited to see Nick." She smirked at my reflection. I rolled my eyes.

"You act as if he is my favorite..."

"He IS your favorite." She stated.

"No, Kevin is." I smiled.

"Don't tell Jade that, she will kill you." She giggled.

I looked at her through the mirror. "How do I look?" She asked.

I turned to her and looked at her outfit. She had on a light pink JB shirt, with white skinny jeans and black converse. Her blonde hair, with pink and blue highlights I might add, looked adorable in a messy bun. And of course, she had some make up on.

"You look hot. If I was Joe, I would date you." I replied.

"That's the point of this outfit." She laughed and we went downstairs to Jade.

"Finally! I thought I was going to have to go to the concert myself!" Jade exclaimed as we got to the bottom of the steps.

"Really Jade? Really?" I asked and we all laughed.

"How do I look? Do you think Kevin will notice me?" She smirked.

She had on a JB tank top with some regular jeans and black converse, just like my sister. She looked super tan compared to us. Her black hair was up in a ponytail.

"Yes, of course. Kevin will be melting just by looking at you." Sara said sarcastically.

"Alright, alright. Do you guys have everything you need? Like your tickets, cell phones, mone-"

"Don't worry mom, we have everything." Sara said.

"Let's take a picture before you guys go." My mom replied grabbing her camera. We all stood together. I was the shortest of the 3, being only 5'2 and half; while Sara was taller, being 5'7 and Jade being the tallest, 5'8. So yeah, I was a midget compared to my friends.

After the picture was taken, mom smiled at us. "Okay. Call me after the concert so I know you guys are fine." She came up to us and hugged each of us, even Jade. Then we left in Jade's car to get to the concert.

After the Concert

We had just left the concert and we waited for the line of people trying to leave to go down so it wouldn't be hard to leave. We sat by Jade's car.

"Guys, I'm going to go call my mom, so she knows we're still alive." I laughed and walked away.

I pulled out my cell phone was about to call, but I heard someone close to me. I turned the corner and saw this guy kissing this girl's neck. I realize that the boy was Joe Jonas.

So I guess that's his new girlfriend. Sara will be sad. I said to myself.

But Joe turned some into the light and I saw something scary. He was biting her neck and blood was coming out of it. I gasped quietly and dropped my phone.

Shit!

He then let go of the girl and dropped her to the ground. He looked up at me and his eyes were crimson. He turned fully to me and licked his lips. I started to slowly walk away backwards. Then I counted to 3 and bolted it.

I ran to Jade and Sara. "Guys, we have to get out of here." I said trying to pull them to the car.

They pulled away from me and Jade asked "What wrong? Is your mom okay?"

"Um... she fine. We just really need to get out of here. Come on!" I replied grabbing their wrist.

"Calm down Angelica. What's wrong?"

"Look, I saw something that scared the shit out of me and so that is why we need to get the hell out of here!" I yelled at her.

"What did you see?" Sara asked.

"I saw... Joe Jonas kissing this girl's neck and then he turned to the light and I saw he was biting her neck and blood was coming out. He saw me and his eyes were red. And he, he had blood on his lips and there were fangs coming out of his mouth and I think he's a vampire." I replied quickly, breathing heavily.

"Little girl, didn't your parents teach you to not tell stories." Someone said behind me.

They grabbed my shoulder and then something grabbed Sara and Jade's shoulders. I piered out of the corner of my eye and saw Nick Jonas smirking down at me. They put us over their shoulder and carried us into their tour bus so quick, we didn't have time to scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, what do you think of the series so far? please comment and rate.