Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Goodnight Sweetheart

"Um..." Nick stuttered.

"I love you." I said.

"Y-you do?" He questioned.

"A lot." I blushed.

Soon, Nick was right in front of me. He slowly leaned down and kissed me. I lightly slid my hands up his chest and onto his shoulders. He slid his hands down to my waist and pulled me closer.

This was 100% different from our other kiss. In this one, there was love.

"Nick- oh sorry." His dad said coming onto the stage.

We pulled away and I blushed. "What is it dad?" Nick asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I need to see you backstage for a second." His dad replied, smiling at me.

Nick looked at me and smiled. "I'll be back. When I come back, we'll talk." Then, he followed his dad backstage.

I walked around the stage, thinking about our kiss. I stood still for a second, feeling like someone was staring at me. I turned around and there was a guy on the stage. I jumped a little, looking at him.

"Hello. Sorry to scare you." The guy said, smirking at me. He walked closer to me and I finally saw what he looked like. He had dark brown eyes, pouty lips and dark brown hair. His hair was slightly shaggy, and a little messy. He was attractive, but I still had Nick on my mind.

I walked forward to him and he smiled. He also had very nice teeth. "Hi. Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Travis." He grinned, and stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"Uh, I'm Angelica." I replied, grabbing his hand and shaking it. I looked at his face and then into his eyes. I felt a wave wash over me, that made me feel very tired. I could barely stand.

"Wha... happenin...?" I then fell, but only to have Travis catch me. He smirked down at me.

Travis whispered in my ear. "Goodnight, sweetheart."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it is so short. the next one will be out soon. also if you could, please go read my new story switch. thank you.

-Angelica