Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Travis The Vampire

I woke up in a dark room. I was on a bed that had silk sheets. I got up and looked around the room. The carpets and walls were black. Along the walls were paintings and a big screen tv. There was a desk and chair in the corner.

Someone opened the door, and I looked up. I saw Travis enter.

"Good, you're up." Travis said, smiling sweetly.

I went up to him with my hands on my hips. "What the fuck am I doing here?"

What the fuck even happened?

"What, Nick didn't tell you about me? Shame on him." He questioned, laughing.

"What are you talking about?"

"You see, I grew up with Nick. We used to be best friends. And not that long ago, there was this girl. I adored her very much. Both me and Nick were her best friends. One day, after a long time of thinking and planning, I asked her to be my girlfriend. But she said no. She said she would rather be with Nick than me. So I told Nick if he dated her, I would get him back. I found out he went out on a date with her. From there on out, I swore I would get my revenge. So, I decide to take his 'love' away from him, like he did to me. So, here you are." He explained.

"Um, that's a lovely story and all, but I'm not dating Nick..." I said.

"But he was going to ask you to be his. I could tell."

I backed up from him. "When are you going to let me go?" I questioned.

"At some point. Or, maybe never." He smirked evily and started to slowly come closer to me.

"What are you doing?" I backed up more and more. I stopped and hit the wall.

"Getting back at Nick." He whispered, coming right up to me.

"Get away from me!" I yelled and moved out of the way, only to be grabbed and thrown onto the bed. He shoved me down and got on top of me. He leaned down and started to kiss me.

Oh my God, get this fucker off me!

I tried to shove him off, only to have my hands pinned down. He kissed me harder and pushed his tongue into my mouth. He pulled away and kissed down my neck. He went right up to my ear and breathed hard.

"Oh, by the way, did you know I'm a vampire too?" He pulled away and looked down at me. I gasped and my eyes got wide as he smirked down at me, his eyes turning crimson.

Oh my God, no. OH MY GOD, NO!

I tried to get him off of me, but he held me down tighter. He slowly went back down to my neck and suck on me. Then, I felt him open his mouth and slowly, his teeth went into my skin.

Nick's POV

"Did you find Angelica?" Kevin asked me.

"No, not yet." I said. I ran back into the building and got up on the stage. I was walking across when I stepped on something. I looked and saw a paper. I grabbed it and looked at it. It was a note. It read:

Dear Nick,
Remember when I said I would get my revenge? Well that happens today. I took your girl, like you took mine. Hope you enjoy life without her.

-Travis

P.S Your girl's blood taste good.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you want to know what travis looks like, please check out the character section :))

-(Future) Angelica