Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Time To Go Home

1 Month Later; Nick’s POV

It's been a month since Travis kidnapped Angelica. My family and I have been looking for her, but we can't find her. We didn't get any police involved because... this is a matter between two vampires. There is no way to explain it to people without them thinking we're crazy. So only my family has been looking for her. I just hope she's okay. Travis could have done anything to her by now. He already... bit her! I swear once I find her, I will kill him.

Even though she was taken, we had to continue the tour. I was afraid that I was never going to see her again. And I never even got to ask her to be mine.

Angelica's POV

I've been here for a long time. To me, it feels like a year but it's only been a month. Travis just keeps me in his room. He feeds me stuff every so often. But he feeds on me everyday. I'm surprise why I'm not a vampire.

Travis walked into his room and I glared at him.

What the fuck does he want?

"Angelica, I must tell you something." Travis' voice said, breaking through my thoughts.

"What? Today, I can finally die?" I asked sarcastically.

"No. You get to go home." He said seriously. He walked a little closer to the bed I was laying on.

"What?" I whispered.

"You get to go back to Nick. But first, you should probably take a shower. I have some clothes you can wear." He grabbed my arm and lifted me off the bed. He gave me some clothes and pushed me into the bathroom.

Wait... what the hell just happened?

I stripped my clothes off and started to take a shower. After an hour of soaking in the shower, I got out and got changed into the clothes he gave me. I walked out of the bathroom and into his room. He looked up from his seat and gave me a small smiled.

"Come on. Don't want to be late."

We got into his car we drove. I didn't say anything because I was afraid if I said the wrong thing, he would take me back. I just looked out the window the whole trip. I still wasn't even sure if he was going to take me back. He could have just been driving me out to the middle of nowhere to kill me.

With my luck, that would happen. Stop thinking like this, Angelica. Stay postive.

All of a sudden, we stopped and parked outside of an arena. I looked on it and it's sign said: 'SOLD OUT: THE JONAS BROTHERS'. He got out of his car and opened my door. He pulled me out and handed me a VIP pass.

"This will get you backstage without any security asking. Then, you'll find Nick and your friends and family. I'm going to leave now." He got back in his car and drove off.

Holy shit. What the fuck just happened? Am I actually home?

I walked in through the back door, showing the security my pass. I kept walking until I was by the dressing rooms. I stopped at the door that said: 'The Jonas Brothers'. I knocked on it and waited.

"Wh-" Kevin said but stopped once he saw me. "Angelica?"

"Yeah." I whispered.

"ANGELICA!!" Kevin screamed, grabbing me and pulling me into the dressing room. He hugged me tightly and started babbling. "We've missed you. Are you alright? How did you get back? Did he-"

"Kevin, calm down. Where is Joe and Nick?" I asked.

"They are getting something. But, how are you?"

"ANGELICA!" Joe yelled as he walked into the room. I turned around and saw him and Nick at the door. Joe threw his stuff onto the floor and ran to me. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly. After he pulled away, I looked at Nick. His eyes were wide and he had the brightest smile on his face I have ever seen.

"We're going to leave you two alone." Kevin said taking Joe and leaving me and Nick.

"Hi Nick." I said.

He ran up to me and hugged me very tight. Even though I was starting to loose my breath, I didn't care. I was with him.

"I missed you so much." Nick whispered in my ear, giving me chills. I forgot how soft his voice was.

"I missed you so much, too."

He pulled away and scanned my face. He slowly leaned forward and softly kissed my lips. I gripped his shirt and pulled him closer. He slid his hands down my side and stopped at my waist. He lightly licked my lips and asked to enter. I opened my mouth and he slowly slid his tongue in. Once is tongue was in my mouth, I moaned.

"ANGELICA!!" Sara and Jade busted into the room and shoved Nick off of me. They pulled me to them and hugged me tight.

"Oh my God, it is so good to have you back. We all missed you so much. How did you get out?" Jade said fast.

"He let me go."

"What?" Joe and Kevin said entering the room.

"Today he said 'you're going home'. And then after getting cleaned up, he drove me here." I replied.

"We have to go on stage now guys. Come on!" Garbo yelled from the hallway.

Everyone gave me one last hug and left, only leaving Nick there with me. He was about to leave when he stopped, gave me one last hug and whispered in my ear. "Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

"Sure." I whispered back, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Future Angelica here and I wanted to tell anyone that is reading this and wondering what happened to Angelica while she was kidnapped, I have written two chapters for that very situation on JBFFA. The first chapter is called You Wish and then the second one is called Can't Stop Crying.

Go read them if you wanna... :))

-Future Angelica