Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

The Date

The Next Day

Around 5:30 at night, Nick told me to go get ready for our date. I was excited, and Nick was taking his day off to take me out, which I thought was amazing. I went to the backroom and started to get dress. I borrowed a dress from Jade and I thought it was gorgeous. It started off dark purple and then at the bottom on the dress, it was white. I thought it was beautiful. Then I wore a pair of dark purple heels, that I borrowed from Sara.

I came out to see Nick ready. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bus. He lightly kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "You looked stunning tonight."

I blushed. I got into Nick's car and he drove us to our date.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going?" I asked, holding his hand while he drove.

He laughed lightly. "Nope, but it was a place I found the day before you came back. It is very beautiful, just like you."

10 minutes later, we parked. We were at a beach. The sun was just setting, making the beach look romantic.

"It's so beautiful!" I shouted, getting out of the car. Nick smiled at me and we walked hand and hand to the beach. On the beach, there was a picnic table with food.

"How did you get food out here?" I asked.

"I have my ways." He replied smirking.

"You know, you could have told me not to wear heels." I stated, pouting at my feet.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. He let go of my hand and came up to me. He pushed my knees out so he could carry me to the picnic. I giggled as he ran, vampire speed, to the table.

"My lady." He said, setting me down in one of the chairs.

"Thank you, kind sir." I replied, smiling.

We talked for a while and ate. He fed me some food, I fed him some. But the whole night, he looked like something was bugging him. I had to ask him.

"Nick, you okay? You have been acting really weird all night. Something you have to tell me?" I said.

"More like ask you..." He whispered.

"Ask away." I replied.

He got up from his seat and came over to my side. I turned my chair to him, and he went down on one knee. My eyes widen.

"Angelica, I remember the first time I saw you. When I saw you at the concert, your eyes were the first thing I saw out of the whole crowd. And I knew there was something special that we shared, even though I didn't know you." He smiled, grabbing my hand.

I didn't know he saw me at the concert. Oh my God...

"Even though we didn't get off to a good start, I knew deep down inside of me, even though I didn't want to admit it at the time, I knew I was going to fall for you. And I did, that day we kissed in the on stage. And when I saw you were missing, I was... miserable and upset and pissed. I needed you so badly. I needed to see you were okay. Then yesterday, you came back. And you know what was the first thing I saw? Your eyes, the thing that drew me to you. I asked you here tonight to ask you if... you would like to be my girlfriend." Nick stated, looking right into my eyes.

My eyes were as wide as they could get. Nick looked at me, deeply. I couldn't speak, I was shocked he just asked me to be his.

"I understand if you don't wan-" I cut Nick by crushing my lips onto his. I gave him all the feelings that I was holding in from the beginning.

When I pulled away, we were both out of breath. He looked at me, breathing. "So... is that... a yes?"

"Yes." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is short. i will update ASAP. maybe today or tomorrow. i'll see.

Comment/Rate/Subscribe

PleaseandThankYou

-Angelica

PS - this is what angelica wore on the date:
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff186/daangelica-da/ldfjodrg.png