Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Time to Visit an Old Friend

The Next Day;Sara's POV

"Hey babe. What's up?" Joe asked, sitting down on the couch next to me.

"I'm good. What city are you guys performing in tonight? You know, the one we are in now?"

"Uh, we are in Philly. Why do you ask?" He questioned.

"I wanted to go see one of my old friends who lives out in a town near here. We met at camp." I stated, smiling.

"Oh, what's her name?"

"His name is Dylan. Can we please go see him? He only lives 15 minutes away from Philly." I replied.

"I don't know..." He trailed off.

"Please?" I asked with puppy-dog eyes.

"It's not fair. Your face is too adorable to say no to." Joe said pouting.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"That's all I get?" He questioned smirking.

I leaned in and lightly kissed his lips. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his lap. I straddled him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He slowly slid his hands down my back and stopped at the hem of my shirt. Then he slid his hands up my back and stopped at my bra. I started to suck on his bottom lip. He quietly moaned.

"Whoa, get a room." Nick said, walking on to the bus with Angelica. They then walked to the backroom.

"Go away." I mumbled continuing to kiss Joe.

Jade's POV

Kevin and I were walking around the city of Philly. It was a very beautiful city with awesome places to shop and eat at.

"So... how was your day?" Kevin asked.

"Horrible, until you came." I said smiling. He lighly laughed.

"I wanted to ask you something." He stated.

"What?"

"Well, even though we are dating, I never actually asked you to be my girlfriend..." He stopped us and he turned to face me. "Ms. Jade Elizabeth Smith, would you please be my girlfriend?"

"Um, I might need to think about that..." I sarcastically said.

"Just say yes." He said rolling his eyes.

"Fine, on one condition."

"What?"

"You have to kiss me." I replied, whispering.

He smirked and lightly kissed my lips. He pulled away and said "I love you."

I smiled. "I love you, too."