Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Are You Scared?

Angelica's POV

The next day, we were still in Philly. The boys had another day off after the concert last night, so today was the day we decide to go see this boy Sara was talking about. Once the bus stopped in this town, Sara couldn't wait.

"Guys, we're here! Come on!" Sara yelled and ran out of the bus. Everyone else followed.

"Why does that house look familiar?" Jade asked out loud.

"Dylan, oh my God, I missed you!" Sara squealed hugging this guy. Jade's eyes widen.

Once Dylan was done hugging Sara he went up to Jade. She sort of backed away. "Hey Jade, how you been? Haven't seen you in a while." He smiled, but not in a friendly way. In a evil, sort of, way.

"H-hey Dylan." Jade said as he put his arm around Jade's shoulder.

"You guys know each other?" Sara asked.

"Yeah. We were really great friends. Remember all the great times we had?" The way he said great really irked me.

"Y-yeah." Jade replied, looking down at the ground.

"Let's go in my house, if that's alright with you guys." Dylan said.

"Sure whatever." Joe replied looking at all of us.

"Yeah, one second. Um, Jade, can I talk to you for one second? Alone..." I asked, looking directly at Jade.

"Sure. What's up?" She slid out of Dylan's grip and walked over to me. I grabbed her wrist and went into the bus.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing is wrong with me, it's you." I replied.

"I'm fine. W-what are you talking about?"

"Ever since we came here, you got scared. Did Dylan do anything to you?" I questioned.

"No!" She yelled.

Okay. Wasn't expecting that...

"He did, didn't he?"

"...Yeah... he did do something." She said looking down.

"What did he do? Please tell me. Maybe I can help." I begged, grabbing her wrist lightly.

"Fine... I'll tell you." She sighed
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read this. I really need your help.

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. But today I'm updating on every story that is active. So if are subscribe to any other stories of mine, they are being updated too. Please Comment. More comments, and I'll update more.

-Angelica

Also, if you want to know what Dylan looks like, go look in the character section :))