Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Flashback

"So, what happened?" I asked.

"Well, um, as you know, I didn't move to where we live now until I was 13. That year, before I moved, is when this thing with me and Dylan happened. When I used to live in this neighborhood, I met Dylan. He was sweet and kind and very nice to me. Then one day, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes and then we started our relationship. I was 12 going on 13 and he was 14, so it was nice to have an 'older' boyfriend. He was a great boyfriend; the greatest boyfriend anyone could ask for. Then one day, he changed. He did something to me I'll never forget..."

Jade's POV;Flashback

Dylan and I were walking around our neighborhood hand-in-hand. We were talking and having a fun time.

"So, are you going to the dance with anyone?" He asked, smiling.

I sighed. "I don't know..."

"Want to go with me?"

"I'll have to think about that." I said, smirking.

He came closer and tried to grab me, but I ran away. He started to chase me, laughing. I was laughing too, having a great time with him. Some how, we ended up at the shed behind his house. He finally grabbed me and pinned up against his shed. He kissed my lips once, and pulled away. Then, he started to kiss my neck. I was giggling. It felt awkward having him kissing somewhere no boy had kissed me before. Then, he started to push up the hem of my shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Don't be stupid. Come on now, Jade. I know you want me." He replied, sighing.

He slid his hands down my jeans and tried to unbutton them. "No, stop." I whispered.

"Yes." He whispered back. He pulled on the zipper and slid it down.

"NO." I pushed him away and looked at him. I turned around, ready to leave, but then he grabbed me and pushed me into the shed. Then he closed the door. He got on top of me and started to kiss me all over. "Stop! Please!" I yelled.

"Come on, baby. I want you." He said, smirking down at me.

He grabbed the hem of my shirt and yanked it up and off. I started to tear up, causing my vision to get blurry.

I tried to punch him, but he grabbed my hands and held them down. Then, he pulled my pants off. I crying, begging him to stop.

"You ugly whore. Be lucky I don't want you anymore." He glared down at me and left me in the shed by myself.

By the time I stopped crying, it was dark outside.

End of Flashback; Angelica's POV

My eyes were wide. My mouth was slightly opened. She was looking down at the floor while tears escaped her eyes.

"Um, wow." I whispered. She looked up and sighed.

"The next day, I found out he ran away. I didn't tell my parents, or his because..." She trailed off, sighing angerily.

"Are you scared of him?" I asked

"...A little." She stated sitting up.

"I'm more scared for Sara now. If he tries to do anything, I'll kill him myself." I said glaring out the window.

"Please, for the love of all that is holy, don't tell anyone." She begged grabbing my shoulders.

"Of course. Your secret is safe with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
This has been the greatest weekend ever. Well, Friday, since I didn't get tickets to the Jonas Brothers 3D movie, I was hopeful that somewhere I could find some. Saturday, my mom comes into my room at 3:30 in the morning to tell me that she got me 2 tickets to go see the movie. I screamed, and maybe even woke up neighbors but I didn't care. Sunday afternoon, I go to the movies and we watch the movie. Then later on around 12:30 am or so, I found out we have no school today! GREATEST WEEKEND EVER!

-Angelica