Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Where Is Sara?

Angelica's POV

It has been two days since we stopped at Dylan's house. He's been really nice to all of us surprisingly. But there is something about him that is kind of creepy. He stares at me a lot. It's like he is looking into me, than looking at me. And other times, he would try to flirt with me. And he always finds a way to touch me. Either by sitting near me, or a tap on the shoulder or even poking me. It's just a little weird. For some reason too, the boys never saw this, like they were blind to it...

Then, one day I was taking a walk down the street. I saw Dylan and some girl with blonde hair. He was kissing her neck.

Well, this isn't awkwa- holy shit!

Blood was running down her neck. He wasn't kissing her neck, he was biting it.

Why am I always the one to find the vampires?!

I slowly and quietly ran back to the bus. Once I got in there, I locked the door.

"Jade?! Are you in here?" I yelled.

Jade came out from the back of the bus. "Hey Angelica. What's wrong?"

"Jade, I just saw the scariest thing ever..."

"What?" Jade asked.

"Dylan's a vampire!"

"What?" Jade repeated quietly.

"I saw him biting a girl's neck and blood was coming down it."

"Oh my God, are you sure?" She questioned.

Are you fucking serious, Jade?

"Um, yeah. I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine this." I glared, then rolled my eyes.

"Okay, calm down. First off, where is Sara?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen her since last night." I replied.

She gasped. "Do you think that was who he was biting?"

I sighed. "No. I saw her face. It wasn't Sara's."

"That's good, but he has her. I can feel it." Jade said.

"I think so too. Jade... we have to tell the boys." I mentioned.

She turned to me, shocked. "NO. We can't."

"But they will be able to locate her. Please Jade, I need to save my sister." I begged.

She sighed. "...Fine. Lets go."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry. So much happened over the weekend with me. I lost my mom's phone and someone might have found it. I lost a friend and then got them back. We finished the PSSAs at my school today so now I might be able to update more. Sorry if this chapter sucks butt. I will update sooner. Please Comment and Rate and Subscribe. Tell me what you think so far of the story and what you want to happen. Thank you to everyone. Love you <3

-Angelica

****This is Future Angelica. oh my God, I can't believe I said sucks butt...