Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Vampires Are As Real As You

"So, looks like we have ourselves some din-" Joe tried to say but Kevin cut him off.

"Shut it Joe. We will not eat you, unless we are hungry. Then, you should stay away." Kevin said smiling, showing his sharp fangs.

"What are you talking about?" Sara asked.

"Really Sara, really? You didn't see the fact that their fangs are longer than the rest of their teeth, and they got us on the bus in a matter of seconds. They're vampires." I replied, sighing at how oblivious my sister can be.

"I thought vampires were fake." Sara replied.

"No. Vampires are just as real as you girls." Nick answered, smirking.

"Okay, thanks for telling us that lovely information. Now can we go?" Jade asked.

The boys laughed and shook their heads. "I'm sorry. But since this little girl found out-" Nick tried to say.

"Um, excuse me. I'm not a little girl. I'm 15. And you're 16, does that mean you're a little boy?" I asked, getting annoyed. I stood right in front of Nick when I said all of this.

"I was more going on about the fact you're only, like, 5 foot." Nick replied.

"Really? I'm not 5 foot. I'm 5'2 and a half, asshole." I glared at him.

Nick just stared directly back at me, glaring at me almost. He didn't continue what he was saying.

If he thinks he's going to scare me with those stupid intense eyes, he's got another thing coming.

Joe continue what Nick was saying. "Well anyway, since she found out, you guys can't leave. But we did call your parents and they said you could stay. But we also kind of forced them to say yes."

"What are your names?" Nick asked, still staring directly at me. I still did not give up glaring at him.

"I'm Sara, that's Jade and the short one next to you is Angelica." Sara replied.

"Well, I think you know who we are. Now, how are you guys going to sleep here? There's are 3 bunks and one left over, but that's filled with stuff our fans gave us, so you are going to have to share. Jade, you can sleep with me. Sara and Joe. And Nick an-"

"No. I'm not sharing a bed with poodle boy over here."

"Your hair ain't the gorgeous either, princess." Nick crossing his arms.

"It's better then yours. Atleast I can run a brush through mine. What do you do? Roll out of bed ready for the day?" I retorted.

"Oh, yes. And it seems you forgot to brush it before you came to the concert." Nick replied smirking.

I scoffed. "You can go fuck yourself."

"You wish you could fuck me."

"Okay, that made no sense. So how about you shut up before I slap you?" I exclaimed.

"I dare you. Please try." He taunted.

Hey, if that's what you want...

I slapped him across his gorgeous ugly face. He turned back to me and his eyes were wide with rage. Kevin came over to him and held him back. Nick tried to grab me but didn't even get close. Nick pushed Kevin off him and walked out of the tour bus.

"Bitch." I mumbled. I walked over to the bunk area and turned to everyone. "Which one is Nick's?"

"The top one on the left." Kevin informed.

I nodded my head and jumped up into the bed. Then, I soon fell asleep.