Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Goodbye Dylan

Angelica's POV

After Jade and I were off the bus, we ran into Dylan's house and saw the boys watching tv.

"Guys, we need to talk to you." I said.

They turned their heads and looked at us. All three of them smiled at us. "What's up?" Kevin asked.

"We have some news to tell you."

Joe laughed. "What? What's wrong? You guys seem nervous."

"Dylan's a vampire!" Jade blurted out. I looked at her and she mouthed 'sorry.'

"What?" Nick said harshly. Ever since I got kiddnapped, he has been very serious when it comes to other vampires.

"Yeah. I saw him biting this girls' neck. And we can't find Sara." I whispered the last part, but they heard it.

Joe jumped up and ran out the front door at vampire speed. He was going to kill Dylan.

"I'll go get Joe. We have to search together." Kevin said running out the door.

"Jade, remember that story you told me. What if he put Sara in the shed." I stated.

"Shed? What shed?" Nick asked.

"Just come on!" I said grabbing his wrist running out the back door. Once we got outside, we all saw the shed. I ran over to it and opened it up. Laying on the floor, only in her underwear and bra, was Sara.

"Sara? Sara, wake up. Guys! I found her!"

Sara slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me. Seconds later, her eyes widen and she tried to say something.

"Hey Angie." Dylan whispered in my ear. I stood still, barely breathing. He grabbed my left wrist and brought it up to his mouth. I tried to yank it away, but he was too strong. He then sank his teeth straight into the vain. I screamed out in pain but soon the pain was gone. I looked up and saw Nick grab him and threw him at a tree, breaking it into half.

"Angelica, you okay?" Nick whispered.

"Yeah. But my wrist burns." I said back.

"Come on. We'll take care of it on the bus."

"Oh no you don't!" Dylan said, grabbing Nick and punching him in the gut, sending him smashing into a car.

"You asshole. Don't ever touch my friends again!" I yelled running up to him.

"What are you going to do?" He said, smirking.

"This!" I grabbed his neck with both hands and snapped it. He fell to the floor, dead.

I dropped to the ground, huffing and puffing. I looked over at everyone, their eyes as big as moons.

What the fuck did I just do?

"How did you do that?" Kevin whispered, loud enough for me to hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my God. I'm so so so so so so sorry. I had all this springbreak to update but I didn't. I am bad author. I understand if you guys are mad. I would be mad too if an author didn't update a lot. I am deeply sorry. Hope you guys had an awesome Easter and Springbreak. Hope you like this chapter. Sorry if it sucks ass. Please Subscribe/Rate/Comment. Thank you. I love you all so much <3

-Angelica