Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

What A Dream ...or Nightmare

We were all on the bus just sitting there. I was looking around at everyone. It seems that everyone was trying to think of some reason why I was able to break Dylan's neck. It wasn't normal. I just hope I wasn't turning into a vampire.

"Maybe she got powers all of a sudden." Joe said.

"That's not possible. A human would never be able to break a vampire's neck like Angelica did." Nick replied.

"Um, is she a vampire now?" Sara asked.

They all looked at me. I looked at them. "What?"

"Do you feel any different?" Nick questioned.

I sighed. "No. I feel... weird, but not like 'I'll go drink some blood' kind of weird."

"Well, there is a way to figure it out. It might hurt though." Kevin stated.

"What?"

"She has to cut herself somewhere. If she heals within the first couple seconds, then she is one. Vampires heal quickly."

"No, she's not going to hurt herself to figure out if she is a vampire." Nick exclaimed.

"Nick, it's okay. I'm fine with it. Someone go get a knife."

Kevin got up and got a knife. Then he came back and handed it to me. I looked at everyone. Nick looked upset, while everyone else looked nervous. I sighed, and slid the blade across my hand, not cutting in too deep. I winced as blood started to pour out. Sara ran to the bathroom and got a towel. I looked at the wound, and nothing happened to it, except more blood came out.

After I cleaned to blood off, I came back into the room and looked at everyone.

"Okay, so she's not a vampire. Then there must be a reason she has powers or were able to break Dylan's neck. Well, think of the basics; did any of you bite her?" Jade asked.

All the boys replied no.

"Dylan bit her right before she killed him."

"Yeah, but unless he gave her some of his powers -and even if he did- his powers wouldn't go through that quick." Kevin replied.

Everyone was quiet, then I thought of something.

"What about Travis?" I asked.

"What about Travis?" Nick questioned.

"Even though you guys don't know this, he bit me everyday-"

Nick growled. "He bit you everyday?"

"That's not the point. The point is he bit me, so maybe at one point or another, he gave me some of his powers." I stated.

"Maybe. But why would it take so long for you to get your powers?" Jade asked.

"Well, I was never in a situation that I need to snap someone's neck."

"How do we know that he gave you his powers on purpose?" Sara asked.

"We have to contact him somehow." I said.

"Go to sleep and think about him. If he indeed give you his powers, you can contact him. Vampires can talk to humans through their minds, so they can definitely talk through dreams. Get him to come here personally." Kevin replied.

"Okay, I'll try. But I'm not tired."

Nick got up and grabbed my hand. He pulled me to the back room and sat me on the couch. He paced around the room and then stopped right infront of me.

"Angelica, you know how he was able to knock you out? Well, If you want me to- I can do that to get you to sleep." He stated.

"Um, sure. Go ahead." I said.

He kissed my forhead and then laid me down. "Look into my eyes."

I looked up at him and slowly started to feel sleepy.

Dream

I thought about Travis and then soon he appeared right in front of me.

"Hey baby." Travis said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Travis, I need to ask you something."

"What? Do you miss me already?"

"No, there is something I need to know. Can you come over to the tour bus?"

"Why should I? Are you going to give me a present?" He smiled.

When he said that, his voice changed. It sounded like Dylan's.

"...You're not Travis." I stated.

"Aww man, I wanted to save it for the end. Oh well." Travis' face changed to Dylan's. He was smirking with a evil look in his eyes.

"I thought you were dead. I killed you."

"Really? You honestly think snapping my neck can kill me? You must be really stupid. I'm a vampire, bitch."

"I asked to see Travis, not you. Why are you here?"

"Well, like Kevin said, vampires can contact humans even through dreams. So, this is my dream too. But for you, it's going to be a nightmare." He chuckled darkly.

He ran up to me and pushed me. I landed on this bed that was shaped like a heart. I looked down and I was wearing underwear and high heels.

"Oh look, you knew I was coming. You dressed for my arrival." He said smirking. He got on top of me and pinned my arms down.

"Let go of me, you perverted asshole!" I yelled.

"Those words are not nice for a young lady like you. You must be punished."

He leaned down and place his lips on my neck. I trying to shove him off but he wouldn't move. He opened his mouth and...


"Angelica! Wake up!" Nick yelled shaking me lightly.

I jumped up and screamed. I looked to my left and saw everyone looking at me. I turned to Nick and hugged him.

"What happened?" Joe asked.

"Travis wasn't there. I thought it was him but it wasn't."

"Who was it?" Kevin replied.

"...Dylan."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, it feels like I haven't wrote anything in years. But I'm so sorry that I don't update a lot. I think that I'm a bad author. But thank you to everyone that comments and actually reads these stories of mine. (Personally, I think they suck.) But I would like to say that you guys are awesome and if I could, I'd give you hug. Don't know why, but sometimes people need hugs from random people. Did you guys see the Jonas Brothers live chat? It was so cute. The Joick moments were awesome :) Please comment and if I get 3 comments I WILL update tommorrow. Please and thank you.

-Angelica