Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Intense Eyes

??'s POV;2 Days Later

I have to protect her. I can't let her get hurt. If a vampire hurts her... I'll never forgive myself.

Is this going to protect her, though?

I'm doing this to protect her. My vemon will keep her safe. I know it will. That's why I'm doing this.

I looked down at my girl. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. I was going to bit her, to protect her. But I didn't want her to know. I had already caused enough pain on her. She didn't need to know about this. This bite was going to protect her. It was going to make her mine, so no other vampire could touch her, with out getting hurt themselves.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead. Then, I went down to her neck and kissed it. I felt my fangs slid out and I slowly sank them in to her. She whimpered in pain. I felt my vemon going into her. Then I pulled away, knowing I was getting too worked up over her blood.

She smells so... delicious.

I licked my lips and got up. I needed to leave before I jumped her... She smelt too good.

Angelica's POV;Same Day

After the dream, no one talked to me. For 2 days, everyone ignored the dream. They didn't talk about it. I think they didn't know what to say about it. One night, Nick finally asked me about it. Everyone was in bed, except Nick and I. He wanted to know what happened.

"What did he do in the dream?" Nick ask as he got me some water.

I sighed and mumbled, knowing Nick would get mad. "Well, he said that it was his dream too and then he changed my outfit into underwear."

Nick crushed the cup in his hand, spilling water all over the floor and him.

"He what?" Nick growled.

I walked up to him and lightly grabbed his wrist. "Nick, calm down. I know you don't like other vampires around me but please don't flip out. It was only a dream."

He looked up at me with intense eyes. He smashed his lips onto mine. In vampire speed, he pushed me up against the wall. He grabbed my hair and pulled it out from its ponytail.

"Angelica, I love you so much." He mumbled against my lips.

"Nick." I moaned.

He put his hands under my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist. I ran my hands up into his hair and yanked at the curls. He grunted quietly, trying his hardest not to wake up everyone else on the bus.

"God, you make me wish I wasn't a vampire so I could suck on that pretty little neck of yours." He muttered into my ear.

He slowly started to rock his hips forward, making me bite his lips on accident. I grabbed his forearms, feeling his muscles contract everytime he moved forward.

"Oh God, Nick." I whispered.

He looked right into my eyes and I started to feel a little dizzy.

Then everything went black.