Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Our Promise Rings

"Angelica?" Nick whispered, looking stunned.

His voice was a lot softer. And it sounded husky, like he was being seductive, but he wasn't trying to be.

"Yeah... hi Nick." I whispered back, preparing to hear him yell at me.

"How'd you get here?"

"Kevin drove me here. I missed you."

Nick looked at me with intense eyes. "I missed you too baby."

I ran over to Nick and wrapped my arms around him. I pulled him as close I could. He slowly wrapped his arms around me. Then, he pulled me closer to him and whispered into my ear "I'm so sorry for leaving you. I'll never do it again, babe. I'm sorry."

I looked up at him, and he looked down at me. He rubbed his nose against mine and I giggled.

"I'm so happy to see you." He muttered.

"I love you." I said looking straight into his eyes.

He smiled down at me and leaned in. When our lips touched, it sent a shock through me. He slid his hands down to my hips and pushed me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his curls at his neck. He groaned quietly and bit down on my bottom lip. I moaned and grabbed his hands. I laced my fingers through his and he did the same. I felt his smile against my lips. He slowly pulled away from me, savoring the kiss.

"I love you too." He chuckled and I smiled at him. "Angelica, I want to give you something." He said backing me up to the couch. Once the back of my legs hit the couch, I sat down.

"Oh Nick, you didn't have to get me anything." I stated.

"But I wanted to. I got you a ring."

"What?" I asked, shocked.

Please don't tell it's the ring I was thinking about.

"No, not that ring." He said smiling. "I got you and me promise rings. They mean that we won't cheat on each other in this relationship."

"Oh okay. But you and I both know we won't cheat." I replied crossing my arms.

"I know, but this makes our love even more offcial." He said pulling a ring box out of his back pocket.

He got down on one knee and opened it and inside was this gorgeous ring. Even though it didn't have any diamonds or anything, it was still so beautiful to me. It was a silver ring with two hearts, one upside-down and the other one right-side up.

"Nick..." I whispered, stunned.

"What? You don't like it?" I looked up at him. He seemed nervious, which is weird for Nick.

"Nick, I love it so much. It's so beautiful." I stated, staring at the ring.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted diamonds since you do-" I cut him off by kissing his lips.

I pulled away and slid my finger under his chin. "Nick, I wouldn't care if you got me a plastic ring. I would still love you no matter what type ring you got. Okay? Don't stress over me."

He nodded his head and smiled. I leaned in and pecked his lips. I pulled away and smiled at him.

He pulled the ring out of the box and slid it onto my finger. I smiled at him again, and he smiled back, laughing. "So, no more going away, okay?"

"I promise, I won't leave, unless you tell me to." He replied.

I smirked. "That will never happen, so get used to me."

"I'm totally okay with that." He smirked and leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Are you ready to go back to the hotel?" I asked.

He nodded, and we both left the treehouse, going back to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner Made By Me :)

Okay seriously guys? 5 comments and 5 stars? YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! This is the highest rated story I made. Thanks a mil guys. But you guys comment fast so I think I'm going to put the comments up a bit. If you guys comment 5 times, I'll update. I know, 3 up is a lot but if you guys really want to know what happens next, I guess you'll have comment. BUT it can't be one person commenting 5 times. That's not fair to the others that want to comment. Okay? So, 5 comments and I'll update. Hope you guys like this chapter. Love you <3

-Angelica

Thank you to the following people that commented:
chasing stars.
Nessie101
Dionysia
nick_jonas_luv_r

Here is what their promise rings looked like:
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff186/daangelica-da/jfvuu.jpg