Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Gossip Websites

Angelica's POV;Hotel Room

Nick and I got home yesterday and we were back to the way we were before. Everyone found out that Nick got me a promise ring. Sara was annoyed that Joe didn't get her one.

I was on Nick's laptop, reading gossip websites. They are my obsession. I can't go a day without reading something about a 'celeb'.

As I was scrolling down, I saw something about Nick. This is what it said:

Image

Nick Jonas Buying a Engagment Ring??

That's right ladies. We spotted Nick coming out of 'Kings Jewel', a jewelry store in New Jersey. We asked Nick what he was doing in there, but he didn't answer. We went into the store and asked the owner of the store what Nick bought, and with a bit begging, we got the answer.

"Nick was buying a ring for a girl. Her name is Angelica."

Well there you have it. Nick Jonas was buying a ring for his girl. We're not sure who Angelica is, but whoever she is, she will be one lucky girl.

If we get anymore news, we'll tell you ASAP.


Editor Kelsey <33


"Nick, could you come here for a second?!" I yelled.

Nick came in and smiled down at me. "I see your using my laptop. What are you reading?" He leaned down and kissed my cheek. He looked at the screen. He read over the news and looked at me. "Why are you reading this... crap?"

"I don't know. I get bored easily and this stuff is cool to read when you know the truth." I smiled.

"Now I'm going to be asked tons of questions. Great..." He said looking down.

I slid a finger under his chin and made him look at me. "Nick, ignore them like you usually do. Just remember, I love you." I peck his lips 3 times. "Okay?"

He smiled and nodded his head.

"Are we doing anything today?" I asked.

"Um, that I know of, no. Tomorrow we have a concert and that's it."

"No interviews or anything?" I questioned.

"Nope. Nothing until the concert." He replied.

"So that means I get to have you for the whole day... that sounds wonderful." I smirked, looking him up and down.

God, he is so hot.

He leaned down and pecked my lips. He pulled away and looked at me, confused.

"What?"

"Why do your lips taste like chocolate?" He informed.

"Well, if you must know, I just ate some chocolate. So that's probably why..." I explained.

"Hmmm." He nodded and leaned back in to kiss me. He pulled away quickly. "How are you even more irresistible to me now? That doesn't even make sense..."

I laughed and he smirked down at me. He shrugged and pecked my lips another time.