Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Hotel Room Surprise

Angelica's POV;2 Weeks Later

The tour was coming to a close soon, in 3 days to be exact, and I was sad and happy. Sad, because I didn't know what was going to happen between Nick and I. Happy, because we could go back to either his place (most likely) or my home.

All of us were walking down hall of the hotel we were staying at. Nick and I were behind everyone else. All he was doing was looking down at me with his arm around my waist.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too. What are we going to do for the rest of the night?" I asked, since he and his brothers just finish a concert 3 hours ago.

"I'm not sure. Hey, why is our door opened?" Nick pointed to our room door. It was opened.

Nick slid his arm off of me went to the door. Nick pushed the door the rest of the way open and nodded his head, meaning I could come in.

I walked in and it reek of... dead people. "Oh my God, do you smell that?"

"What? All I smell is blood."

"You smell blood?" I whispered, getting worried and scared.

"Yeah. And it is really strong. But I smell it everywhere. But there isn't any anywhere."

I looked towards to the bed room door and walked over to it. Nick went into the living room part as I opened the door. I looked inside and the whole room was trashed. Clothes thrown on the floor, the tv set smashed to pieces, the matress flipped over and on the walls...

HOLY SHIT!!

"Nick!!" I screamed. In seconds, Nick was next to me.

"What's wrong?" He replied fast, worried.

I pointed to the wall and he looked up. His eyes widen and muttered "Oh God..."

On the walls written in blood were the words 'IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!'

I was breathing very hard and fast. I was feeling light-headed. I turned to Nick and pulled him into me. I closed my eyes and began to cry. Nick pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me in a protective way.

"Nick, why?" I whispered, trying to calm myself down.

"I don't know baby, I don't know."

I heard someone walking to our room. I looked up and saw Joe and Kevin. They looked up at the wall and their eyes widen.

"Go get Jade and Sara." I mouthed to them. They nodded their heads and left in a flash.

I pulled away from Nick turned to the room. I slowly started to walk around everything broken and smashed. I went to the balcony and opened the rest of the door.

On the rail, there was a bloody hand prints. I shuttered at the thought of what happened. I looked over the edge of balcony and down on the ground, laying on the grass face-first was a body.

I covered my mouth and turned back to Nick. He came over to me at vampire speed and look over the railing. He looked over at me and whispered "This was no murderer, this was a vampire."

"It was Dylan and Travis. I know it was. Nick, they're going to kill me, aren't they?"

Nick glared. "No. I won't let them touch you. I will not lose you again."

I breathed heavily. I can't believe this is happening. I thought this would end and everything would be alright. Now, some person that was here at the wrong place, wrong time, is dead.

"This isn't going to end well is it, Nick?" I questioned, looking out at the sky.

He sighed. "Everything will be alright in the end. It won't be easy, but we'll make it through."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. I'm sorry that I haven't update in a while. I was thinking about lowering the comments to 3. Is that good? Not to hard to do. So who do you think did this? Dylan or Travis? Or was it another vampire? Next chapter will be out as soon as I get 3+ comments. Okay? Oh by the way, you guys are awesome :)

-Angelica

P.S who do you hate more: dylan or travis?

P.S.S I'm almost up to 30 comments :D THANK YOU!!

Thank you to the people that commented:
nick_jonas_luv_r
Dionysia