Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

A Living Nightmare

Angelica's POV

After being questioned, we left and got new rooms at some other hotel. I got my own room but Nick's room was right next to mine. He wanted to protect me but he wasn't allowed in my room. Even though he wasn't allowed in, he still gave me a key to his room just in case I needed to see him.

I was slowly starting to get tired so I went to the bed and laid down. I was deep asleep, but it felt like someone was in my room, looking at me. I started to wake up, but I kept my eyes close. It felt like I was in a dream, so I didn't really care. I was probably freaking myself out.

"I wonder if she is awake." Someone whispered.

My heart stopped. Someone's in my room. Shit.

"You never know until they open their eyes."

I slowly opened my eyes to see two figures. My room was dark so I couldn't tell who they were, but I knew those voices.

"Oh look boss, she's awake." Travis smirked.

I was about to scream but Dylan covered my mouth. "Oh Angie, this will only hurt... a lot." Dylan smirked.

Then soon, Dylan and Travis were beating me up. I felt their hands smacking me and punching me. I felt them kicking me and it was taking the air out of me. I was in so much pain. I was crying and begging for them to stop. They stopped for a moment, and I had enough strenght to jump up and run out of the bedroom part of the room. I ran to the front door, but they were there before I could get out.

"Where do you think you're going, princess?" Travis hissed.

I slowly backed up and then ran to the kitchen. I ripped opened the drawer and pulled out a knife.

"What are you doing baby?" Dylan asked coming up to me from behind.

I turned to him, to only be turned back around by Travis. "You know, it's not hot when you run away." Travis whispered.

Dylan grabbed me pulled me to him. I closed my eyes and lifted my hand with the knife. I shoved the knife into Dylan's stomach. Dylan screamed and jumped back. I started to run, but Travis had grabbed my wrist, which jolted me back.

"Where do you think you're going, bitch?" Travis cursed.

Travis wrapped his hand around my neck and lifted me. Then, he slammed me against the refrigator. He used his hand and grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my head to the side.

"You smell so good, Angelica. I wonder how good you taste." Dylan smiled evily. He slowly leaned in. I closed my eyes, preparing to feel pain.

Dylan pushed his teeth into my neck and slowly sucked. I felt sick. I was going to die. I could feel myself getting tired.

I'm going to die...

All of a sudden, Dylan pulled his teeth out of me. The blood that was in his mouth was black, like oil, and his eyes were blood shot.

"Dyl, what's wrong?" Travis asked, looking scared.

"Her blood...is...burning my mouth! AH!" Dylan yelled and then ran out of the room at vampire speed.

Travis turned to me and slapped me across the face, making me slam my face on to the ground. Then, everything went black.


I jumped up and looked around my room. I was in a cold sweat. I sighed, trying to catch my breath. I finally looked around and saw that I was in bed.

Thank God, it was nightmare. That was so scary.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I closed the door and turned to the mirror. My breath got caught in throat. I ran up the mirror and touched it.

I had bruises all over my body. The dream was... real.