Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Protecting You

I ran out of the bathroom and grabbed the key Nick gave me. I opened my door and went to Nick's door. I slid the key in and unlocked his door. I ran into his room and saw Nick. He was sitting on the couch. He looked over at me for a moment with a smile, but then he turned and saw me. His eyes widen and he ran up to me in vampire speed.

"What. Happened?!" He exclaimed.

"They came. They came and did this to me, Nick." I exclaimed back, scared.

He screamed. "I'M GOING TO KILL THEM!!" His eyes were red. He ran up to a table that was in his room and broke it in half, slamming it up agsinst the wall. He was about to run out of the room, but I stopped him.

"Nick! Nick! Stop!" I grabbed him and pushed him up against the wall. He was breathing hard and his eyes were blood red. He looked down at me and slowly got back to himself.

"Are you okay?" He mumbled, once he calmed down.

"I'm fine, I guess." I replied. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Did one of them bite you?" Nick asked looking straight into my eyes.

"Yeah, Dylan did. But he pulled away and said that my blood was burning him and the blood in his mouth was black..." I said.

"I'm to blame about the black blood." He stated.

"What?" I asked.

He sighed. "It wasn't blood in his mouth. It was vemon, my vemon."

"I don't understand."

"You don't know this, but a while back, I bit you." He replied.

"You what?" I retorted.

Nick...bit me. When?

"When did you bite me, Nicholas?" I asked, growing more angry.

"2 days after the dream you had with Dylan; the day I asked you about it. I had thought it over a lot in my head. And I thought it was the only way to protect you. So, I did it. I wasn't hungry and I didn't change you. It was... to make you mine." Nick sighed.

"Make me yours? What does that even mean?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

"It mean that if any vampire tries to bite you, they tasted my vemon, not your blood."

I raised my eyebrow. "So, no vampire can drink me dry because they will only taste your vemon?"

He nodded his head. "Yeah. It keeps you safe. It keeps you alive and... mine."

"Can you drink from me?"

"Yeah, but I wouldn't." He stated.

"So you were only trying to protect me?" I said, walking up to him.

"Yes. I love you so much. I don't want to lose you to some dumbass vampires." Nick whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I still had my arms crossed in front of my chest. "Don't think 'protecting me' is getting you off the hook. You still bit me, and didn't tell me..."

"But I did it because I love you." He replied.

I smirked up at him, and he smiled. He gave me the most adorable smile ever. "Nick, you know it's hard for me not to kiss you when you smile like that."

He smirked down at me and leaned in. I stopped him when he was an inch away. "I'm still mad at you." I whispered.

He rolled his eyes and closed the space between us. Finally, our lips touched. Nick tilted his head to the side and lightly bit my bottom lip. I opened my mouth a little more, giving him permission. He smiled into the kiss and slid his tongue into my mouth.

I heard the door opened and pulled away. I turned and saw Jade and Sara coming into Nick's room. When they saw me, they gasped.

Aw, shit. I have bruises all over me...

"What happened to you?!" Jade exclaimed, mouth opened wide.

I was about to reply, but Joe and Kevin came into the room too. Their eyes widen at the sight of me.

"What happened?" Joe yelled, shocked.

"Travis and Dylan came into my room last night. They did all of this to me. But Nick was able to save me, without really being there. Dylan bite me, but since Nick 'made me his', Dylan only tasted Nick's vemon, not my blood." I stated.

I looked at everyone. They all looked relieved, except Kevin. He looked pissed. Kevin walked forward and went up to Nick.

"Can I talk to you, in the other room? Privately?" Kevin growled. That's right, growled.

Nick nodded his head and went into the other room with Kevin.

Nick's POV

Once the door was closed, I blurted out "What is your problem?"

Kevin glared. "Excuse me?"

"What. Is. Your. Problem. Why aren't you happy that kept Angelica safe?" I demanded, getting annoyed.

"Really, Nick? Do you really want me to tell you the 'Kelly' story again? How she broke up with me, even though I was thinking of marrying her?! How I did the same thing to her and she wasn't suppose to be mine?!"

I grunted. "Look, I know. You did the same thing to Kelly and shit didn't work out. But first off, I'm not getting married to Angelica. And second, I'm doing it to protect her! I can't always be there to protect her, and I'm not going to let Travis and Dylan hurt her again-"

"Well, that worked out great, didn't it? She has bruises all over her!" He retorted.

"I know that. But she's alive. If I didn't 'make her mine', she would probably be dead." I growled, pissed.

"Nick, you are so stupid sometimes! You think you're protecting her, but soon it's not going to just be that. You'll start getting addicted to her blood and want to drink from her all the time! It won't be about the protecting, it'll be about the bloodlust!" He warned.

"Just because it happened to you doesn't mean it will happen to me!" I yelled.

He rolled his eyes. "What? The fact that there is a 50/50 change she may not belong with you; or the fact you'll get addicted to her blood? Because NEWS FLASH Nick, it will happen to you! It happens to every vampire!"

"Look, Kevin. Just because 'fate' or 'destiny' or whatever fucked you over, doesn't mean the rest of us are going to end up the same way! Angelica might belong with me! Have you ever thought of that?!" I exclaimed.

"Have you ever thought of that?" He questioned.

I sighed heavily. "I have. That's why I did this. I had... have, to keep her safe. Those two... monsters are coming after her for no reason except because of me. If I can't do everything in my power to protect her, I won't be able to live with myself..."

He mumbled his reply. "...Just think about what you're getting yourself into-"

"I did. I thought this over for weeks, even before she was kidnapped. I was going to ask her to let me do it, but then she was kidnapped. Once she got home, I had to do it. I don't care about the risks for me! I'm doing this to protect her!"

"It doesn't really protect her when all the 'risks' you're not worried about involve her..." He implied.

"I won't get addicted to her blood. I barely had any." I replied.

"You only need a drop to get addicted."

"I won't. I won't get addicted." I stated.

He sighed and started to walk towards the door. "You do realize you'll realize have to do it again to make it permanent, right?"

"What?" I asked, confused.

"That's why vampires get addicted. They take a bite for a second time to see if they belong with their lover, only to find out the mark did not show. But then they don't care, and get addicted and never let that person go, even though they know they don't belong with them... That's what happened to me and Kelly. But she found out and let me go..."

"I know Angelica belongs with me. I feel it inside of me."

"I thought I did, too. Just be careful, Nick." He looked me over one last time and walked out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I just want to know something, why didn't anyone comment last chapter? BUT thank you for getting my rating to 6 STARS!! You guys are awesome!! Thank you so much. Well, what do you think of these chapters? Who do you hate more, Travis or Dylan? And what do you think Kevin meant with 'But I hope you know what you got youself into.'? Hope you liked these chapters. Please comment and keep rating. Love you.

-Angelica

P.S someone commented right before I updated. Thank you somebody_who_cares