Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Guess Who's Back

It had been a week since Dylan and Travis came here. Even though we planned to stay at the hotel for a while, we ended up going to a new one miles away from the old one. We had protection, bodyguards, and since we got them, neither Dylan or Travis appeared. Tommorrow, we were going back to the boys' house in California. Since today was our last day, we had let the bodyguards go, also because Nick was staying with me the whole day.

But that wasn't much of a change. Ever since Dylan and Travis had came, Nick slept in my room all the time, always cuddling with me and always close to me, but I wasn't complaining. Seriously, who would complain about being in those arms?

Tonight, as we were laying in bed watching tv, Nick said "Do you want to watch a movie?"

I nodded and smiled. He smiled down at me and pecked my lips. He got off my bed and went to my suit case. "Angelica, how many movie do you have in here?"

"...A lot?" I replied, smiling.

He rolled his eyes and looked down at the selection I had. He groaned. "Oh my God, did you seriously buy Twilight? Like, really?"

I smiled and got off the bed. "Yes. Just because I have my own Edward Cullen doesn't mean I can't watch the real one."

He shook his head. "First off, he gives vampires a bad name. I mean, what type of vampire 'glitters in the sunlight'?" Nick quoted, using his hands.

I shrugged, cutting in. "Look, I didn't write the book. Ask Stephenie Meyer why she wrote it like that..."

He smirked and wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. "And second off, that Cullen guy doesn't even exsist. But I do. So, I'm automatically better."

"Nick, you don't even compare to Edward Cullen. I just love the novels, and the movie isn't that bad. But the real question is am I better looking than Bella Swan?" I laughed, looking up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Angelica, she doesn't even come close to you. You are the most gorgeous girl in the world. Anyone that disagrees is just lying to themselves." Nick stated, putting his forehead against mine.

I smiled at him and pecked his lips. He muttered "That's all I get?"

I rolled my eyes and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He grabbed my thighs and held me as I kissed him passionately. I pulled away and he mumbled "That's more like it."

I giggled and started to kiss him again. I slid my hands into his curls and lightly pulled on them. He groaned and pushed us against the wall. He pushed himself closer, straddling me. He moved his lips down to my neck and lightly started to suck on my throat. I moaned, pulling him even closer. I moved my lips down to the side of his head and kissed and sucked right under his ear.

"Angelica." Nick moaned, moving his hands up my shirt. I pulled away from his neck and looked into his eyes.

"I love you." I smiled.

Nick smiled back "I love you too baby."

Just as Nick was about to kiss me again, Joe came into the room. "Oh my God, if you guys were going to get freaky in here, at least put a sock on the door or something."

"Maybe, you should knock next time, Joe." Nick growled, slowly letting me go.

"Well anyway, Dad wanted to see us, but without the girls."

"No, I can't leave Angelica here. Dylan and Travis could come back." Nick said shaking his head and pulling me into his side.

"Nick, you'll be gone for 2 minutes. I'm pretty sure nothing is going to happen to me." I stated, looking up at him. Nick sighed and nodded his head.

"Fine. But stay here, babe. Don't move. I love you." Nick replied smiling.

I giggled. "I love you too, Nick."

He closed the door and everything was quiet. I smiled, and walked to the tv. I put a movie in and waited for it to start. Then I heard a knock on the door. I got up and went to the door. I opened it, only to have my eyes widen and mouth drop open.