Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Vampire in the Shopping Mall

The Next Day; Angelica's POV

The next day, we went to the closest mall. The boys did not want us to get far away from them. They sensed that there were other vampires in the mall. They wouldn't know who it was until they were next to them, so they suggested that we stayed close. We went into the dress store. Nick was right behind me the whole time.

"What type of dresses do you like?" He asked, starting a conversation.

"Um... nothing too short, if it is, I have to wear jeans or something with it. Also, I don't really do gowns, because they don't look right on me because I am so short." I replied, laughing.

"What color dress do you want?" Nick questioned.

"Red, I love that color." I said smiling, thinking about my dress.

"Are you sure you only want a red dress just because you like that color, or because it was in one of our songs?" Nick smirked.

"Shut it, Nicholas." I retorted. Then I stopped, gasping. There was a dress, that was red and black and it looked stunning. I grabbed it and headed towards the dressing room. Sara and Jade were waiting for me. We all went in and got changed into our dresses.

After we came out, I looked at Sara and Jade's dresses. Sara had on a dress that looked like it was a skirt and shirt, but you could tell it wasn't. It had a black top with a zipper down the middle. Then the skirt part was a pale pink and had ruffles. Jade's dress was a grey with three buttons on the top. Her's also had ruffles, but less than Sara's dress.

Sara and Jade looked up at me and their eyes widen and their mouths dropped open. "Oh my God, you look gorgeous, Angelica!"

Nick turned to me after Sara and Jade said this and he went wide eye too. I turned to myself in the mirror. My dress was mostly red with some black in it. The skirt was flowy and at the top of the dress, there was a black bow. I loved it.

"Are these the dresses you girls want?" The owner of the store asked.

"Yes, we'll take them." Kevin stated, smiling.

The store owner came up to me and said "Is the curly-headed kid over there your boyfriend?"

"Um, not really. Why do you ask?" I questioned, confused.

"Well, I'm a vampire too, and I can read minds. And he can't get you off of his. He definately wants you." She smirked walking away.

I looked up at Nick and he looked away. Ew, he was thinking about that. Well, he is a boy.

After we were finished at the dress store, we left and stood by the food court.

"Well, now that you girls have the dresses you need for the event, I think we should go shopping for clothes so that you girls don't have to use ours. Sound good?" Kevin mentioned.

We nodded our heads and walked into different directions, saying we would meet up later. Nick and I walked around the mall until we came to this one store I saw. I pointed at it and Nick smirked. The store was called Vampire's Forever.

From what the store looked like, it had the vibe and decore of Hot Topic, but the clothes of both Forever 21 and Hot Topic. I was confused but I really wanted to go in.

"Why is it called Vampire's Forever?" I mumbled to myself.

Nick told me. "The owner is a vampire."

"How do you know?" I questioned.

"I used to have a girlfriend who was addicted to that store. I got to know the owner and found out she was a vampire as well." He recalled.

"Oh, that's cool..."

"Do you want to shop there?" Nick asked.

"Yep. Let's go." I said walking in front of Nick. All of a sudden, Nick grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Don't go a head of me. Vampires like hanging around that store. You can't just walk in there by yourself. You'll get bit in two seconds flat. And I don't want that to happen, okay? So just stick by me." He explained, being super quiet. Then, we continue to walk into the store.

Sara's POV

"So, are you, like, girly?" Joe asked me.

"Yeah, in a way. Compared to Angelica and Jade, yep. I like light colors. They bring out everyone eyes." I said smiling.

"You're very cute when you smile." Joe replied, not looking at me.

I blushed and started to walk to the dressing room. I was about to close the door and when Joe came in with me.

"Um, Joe, what are you doi-" Then I was cut off by his lips.

Jade's POV

"So, are you going to tell me?" I asked.

"About...?"

"About why you picked me instead of Sara. She is a lot prettier than me and it seems like you like girly gir-" I then got cut off by him kissing me.

He pulled away and smirked. "The reason why is because... even though you may think Sara is prettier than you, you're wrong. Yeah, she is pretty, but you are gorgeous and don't ever think of yourself as anything lower. Even though she may be girly..." He then pecked my lips and pulled away, continuing, "I like my girls mysterious."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the people that subscribed and commented.

Here are the dresses they bought:
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff186/daangelica-da/poiuytr.png

Also, I would like to state some things.
1. Danielle and Kevin are (obviously) not together in this story.
2. Vampire's Forever isn't a real store, though I kinda wish it was.
3. Kevin said in a interview Y E A R S ago that he liked his girls mysterious. That's why I put it in the story :))

Anyway, please keep reading!

-Angelica