Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Show More Skin

I woke up in the back room. I looked around, remembering what I had said to Nick last night, in front of everyone. I saw that I was still wearing the dress.

Ugh, why did I sleep in the dress? This is so uncomfortable.

I got changed into some more comfy clothes and went to the front of the bus. Kevin was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee. He looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

"Hey Angelica. How have you been? You doing good?" Kevin asked.

"Ugh, well, I fell asleep in the dress. It was that good of a night." I moaned.

His smile dropped. "I'm sorry to hear about that."

"Where is everyone?"

"Oh, since we stopped at the hotel, they went out and are getting some food. I wanted to wait on the bus for you so you wouldn't wake up alone."

I smiled. "Aww, thank you." I went up to him and gave him a hug. I sat down at the table and looked at him. "Um, Kevin, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"How come Nick can be so nice to me at certain moments and then the next he is an... ass?" I rumbled.

He sighed. "The reason is because he is a newborn, well, not a complete newborn."

I was so confused. "That doesn't make any sense."

"I know. Okay, Nick was born a vampire, we all were, but our mother never told us what we were. She would give us blood, that we thought was juice. She didn't tell us until we were all a little older. She told us that when we turn 16, that was when she was going to stop giving us blood and we would have to go and find it for ourselves. That's what newborns have to do; they have to hunt. Once we all turned 16, that's when our newborn senses kicked in. Those senses can screw up your emotions for some reason. When you guys came here, Nick was a month old. It takes about 2-3 months to go back to your old self." He explained.

"So, you're telling me, I have to deal with this bullshit for another 2 or 3 months?"

"Yeah." Kevin sighed.

"Kill me now." I groaned, put my head down on the table.

"Look, the only reason you effect him so much, or the reason why he is an ass to you is because he cares, but he doesn't want to. He's afraid he'll hurt you, but he will never admit to this." He said, rubbing my shoulder.

I mumbled, "Yeah, sure."

"I'm serious." He got up to go to the bathroom, but turned and continued. "Oh, by the way, since he is a newborn, the more skin you show, is bad for him. He'll smell more blood and become more emotional, probably will do something crazy."

I popped my head up off the table and looked at him. "So, wearing skimpy pjs is out of the question?"

"Yes, definately." He replied, nodding and heading into the bathroom.

I smirked to myself. Oh, tonight was going to be fun.

That Night

Sara, Jade, and I were in the back room getting dressed for bed. I was sitting on the couch, while they were finishing getting dressed.

"Angelica, are you alright? You haven't gotten changed yet." Sara asked, looking down at me.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just lost in thought. You guys can go. I'll be out in a minute."

"Okay, call us if you need us."

I smiled and then closed the door behind them. I went over to my bag and pulled out the lowest cut tank top and the shortest shorts I had. And to be funny, on the back of the shorts, it said Bite Me.

This is going to go either really good or really bad...

Once I pulled them on, I looked at myself in the mirror. The tank top showed off a lot more cleavage than neccessary, and the shorts were very... form fitting, to say the least.

"This is perfect." I whispered to myself. Then, I headed out to the living room area. Everyone was sitting watching a movie, they didn't even notice I came in. "Hey guys." I said.

They all turned to me, each one of them having to do a double take. Jade and Sara gasped. Nick's eyes were wide, I mean, the widest your eyes can go.

"Um... Angelica, what are wearing?" Joe asked, leaning away from my direction.

"Pjs. I'm going bed. Night." I replied and headed to Nick's bunk. I got there and then laid my head down. Suddenly, someone was right next to me... Nick. I smirked and turned to Nick. He was facing the ceiling, his eyes still wide.

"Hi Nick. How've you been?" I asked, smiling sweetly at him.

"Good. Fine. Perfect." He replied fast.

"What's wrong?"

"You. Do you see what you wearing?" He asked looking at me for only a second and turning away.

"Yes, I see. I think my pjs are cute and comfy so... what's the problem?" I questioned.

"As much as I don't want you to, you have to change." He whispered, sitting up some. He was still not looking at me.

I raised my hand to his face and turned it to me. "Or what?" I challenged.

Then in seconds, my hands were pinned to the side of my head and Nick was on top of me. He was staring into my eyes. He slowly leaned in and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh mi gawd. he kissed her! did you see that coming? probably not. oh that clever Angelica wearing barly any clothes (vampire wise). please comment and rate. if anyone can, could you please make me banner? if someone does, i will update 3 times in one night. and maybe put you in the story as a character... does that sound good enough to make me banner?

-Angelica

***Please, for anyone reading this now, that when I wrote this little note above, I was like 12. I'm 17 now, and since I'm fixing the story, I don't talk or write like that anymore. OK, just thought you should know :))