Sequel: You Found Me
Status: Finished, but newly fixed!! :DD

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Make Out Gone Wrong

Oh my God, he is kissing me. What the hell?

I may have been thinking that, but I was actually kissing him back. Nick was just as surprised as I was. But, soon our innocent kiss became a heated make out.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. I slid my hands up to his hair and ran my fingers through it. He moaned.

Oh, so little vampire likes that?

He deepened the kiss and bite my bottom lip. His tongue ran across my bottom lip, wanting to come in. I rolled my eyes but didn't open my mouth. He tugged on my tank top and whimpered. What? He wants me to take off my top? No thank you.

His hands ran up my back and I shivered because of his soft, but cold, touched. I could feel him smirk. I moved my lips down until I was on his neck. I started to suck on every spot until I heard him moan my name.

"I didn't know you were such a good kisser, even though you are a pain in my ass." He grunted.

Oh, I'm going to give you a real pain in the ass...

I slid my hands down and had them rest on his hips. Then, I slapped his ass. He jumped a little and gasped.

I turned us over, me being on top. I went up to his lips and continued to kiss him. He had his hands in my hair. I slid one of my hands up his shirt some and scratched down his abs. He moaned, but louder this time. I giggled, moving away from his lips and went to his ear. I whispered seductively "You better be quiet. Don't wanna give your brothers any bad ideas."

Then, just to be funny, I bit his earlobe and blew in his ear. I could tell he was about to moan so I moved my hand to his mouth and then I felt him moan into my hand.

All of a sudden, he was on top of me, kissing me hard. He bit my bottom lip and shoved his tongue into my mouth without asking. He pulled away and started to suck on my neck. I whimpered when he got to one spot. Then, he stopped and took a deep breath.

"You smell so good right now." He pinned my hands down and looked down at me. His eyes turned into a crimson color.

I lost my breath. I couldn't move. I just stared up at him. I couldn't look away. He smirked down at me. Then he opened his mouth some and I saw his fangs. He slowly started to lean down into me, but then he was off of me in a second. I turn to see Kevin holding him up against the wall. Nick was glaring and he looked like a crazy person. He was trying to get away from Kevin and get back to me.

"Let me go!" Nick yelled at Kevin. All Kevin did was push him back into the wall.

"How did you know?" I asked, getting my breath back.

"I can read my brothers minds. I heard what Nick was going to do, so I came here just in time." He smiled.

"I'd hug you if you weren't holding 'vampire boy' over there." I said pointing to Nick.

"We're going to go get food for him and then he should be good. Goodnight" He grabbed Nick and pulled him off the bus.

"Goodnight." I mumbled. I sighed and laid back down.

Well, that went horribly wrong...
♠ ♠ ♠
i'll post 3 more tomorrow or later tonight. You can thank ImaginativeVampire and Clairey Cocaine for making me a banner. Those banners will be posted in the next chapters. And since they were the only people that sent in banners, they will have a part in the next couple of chapters.

Thank you girls.

-Angelica.

P.S-MERRY CHRISTMAS!