My Brother

I've Gave Into This For Far Too Long.

*Tom’s POV.*

My brother isn’t like any other brothers; he’s gorgeous, he’s a rebel, a rockstar, he’s Oliver Sykes. He’s absolutely amazing, like no other, he’s got these huge olive eyes, like huge orbs, and they’re oh, so easy to get lost in.

Lately, I’ve been thinking more and more about Oli and his unearthly amazing-ness, and I know it’s wrong but he’s just so addictive, he’s like morphine, I have to keep going back to the picture of his enchanting smile in my mind, and sometimes I dream about his pale pink lips touching mine, in a forbidden kiss. I think I’m starting to fall in love with him.

Well not really think, I know I love him in a brotherly way, but I think I’m starting to admit that I love him as way more than just a brother, and I know I can never tell him and this must stay a secret, but I constantly think about what he would say if I did tell him - would he laugh?
Would he tell our Mam? Or, would he tell me he loves me too, hug me, and then tell me it’s going to be fine, and one day we’ll be together. How I wish I could tell him.

I tell Oli everything, and he tells me everything, ‘cause that’s what we do. We aren’t like normal brothers who fight all the time; we don’t really see the point in it, ever since we were little we’ve been the best of friends. My first memory of Oli is when I was three - and he was six - we were playing in our huge back garden, and I fell over and scraped all the skin off my knees, and Oli ran over to me, picked me up and hugged me, then he took me inside and put ‘magic cream’ and plaster on my knees. We’ve always looked out for each other, no matter what.

He even knows I’m gay, and he persuaded me to come out to Mum, he said she’d be completely fine with it and always love me whoever I chose to love, be it boys or girls. I know about Oli thinking he could be bisexual, because a few months ago at a party him and loads of his friends got drunk and him and Lee kissed, and well, let’s just say Oli enjoyed it enough to get hard over it. So, a few days after the party he told me about it and about him thinking he might be bi even though he’s never really looked at a guy in that way before. I told him to have a bit more of a think about it, and it might just be his head telling him that he’s bi because he’s made out with another boy, but if he did decide he was bi he could tell me, and then I’d help him tell Mum. I actually really want him to decide he’s bi, because that will give me the tiniest bit more of a chance with him.

Where is he anyway? He went out last night with the boys in the band and he hasn’t been home yet, and it’s now 11am, I’m starting to get bit worried. Just then, the door flew open and in popped Oli and Curtis.

“Heyyyyyy!” Curtis has quite obviously already had sugar this morning.

“Woahh whoa, whoa! Stay calm Curtis mate!” Oli sighed at the boy who was now running into the kitchen making his way over to our fridge, probably on the lookout for more sugar and caffeine filled Red Bull.

“Where the hell have you been all night and morning? I was starting to get really worried y’know.” I questioned my brother who was stood in front of me.

“We umm, went to a club, and umm, I met guy, and yeah.”
“So you fucked some random guy you met? Wow Oli.”

“No, nooo, of course not, I took him back to Lee’s house, and we just talked and stuff, and I told him about me being unsure about my sexuality, and then we kissed, nothing more than that.” I know my brother would never lie to me, and I believed him.
“Have you decided if you’re bi now then?”

“Jesus, Tom calm down, I’ve just got home, we’ll chat later, yeah?”

“Okay.” I smiled at him and he sat next to me, as Curtis came bounding in with cans of Red Bull.

“Curtis, do you really need another can of Red Bull? You’ve already had five this morning.” Lee just giggled at Oli’s question.

“YES I REALLY, REALLY DO!” Curtis replied then giggled more. Curtis came and sat next to me and Oli on our large sofa then handed both me and Oli a can of Red Bull each.

“Curtis, how about you go home now?”

“Whyyyy?” Curtis asked me suspiciously.

“Because, me and Oli are going out.”
“We are?”

“Yes, so Curtis, go pester Lee, please.” I smiled at him.

“Mmmkai, then, I’ll see you guys later, are you coming out with us tonight Tom?”

“I might do, depends.”

“Okay then, bye!” Then Curtis was out the door and running wildly down the driveway, still with the can of Red Bull clutched in his hand.

“So then, Tom. Where are we going?” Oli smirked.

“You know we’re going no where, and you know I just wanted rid of Curtis so you can tell me all about your sexuality awakening.”

“Oh.” Oli looked awkward.

“You are, aren’t you?”

“What?”

“You’re bi.”

“Well yeah, I think I am because when me and Jason – the guy I met last night – kissed it felt so right, and I liked it, and we’re meeting again tonight, and he told me that being bi isn’t anything to be ashamed of because, I think that’s what I was kind of worried about. I’m babbling aren’t I?”

“Mhhm.” I was kind of pissed of at my brother because I could’ve told him that you should never be ashamed of your sexuality. But he never gave me the chance too. In the last few weeks the only thing he’s really spoke to me about was the kiss between him and Lee, was my brother starting to drift away from me?

“Well say something then Tom” Oli poked me in the side and I smiled.

“Well, I’m glad you’ve decide you’re bi, I mean, not like that way. I meant, I’m glad that you’re sure of your sexuality now, and there’s no uncertainty. I’m also so glad you’ve met someone, you’ve been single far too long.” I pulled Oli into a hug, and even though I'm three inches smaller than him, and me pullling Oli into a hug looked stupid I didn't care.

“When should I tell Mum?”

“Whenever you want, you know she won’t be bothered by it, I don’t think she could handle you being gay though, you’re her last hope for a Grandkid.” We both laughed.

“I don’t think I really want kids though, hey, Tom you know what that means, you’re going to have to adopt, or decide you like women.” He poked my ribs again, making a small laugh come out of me.

“Oh, haha very funny! Actually, I don’t really mind the idea of adopting, I mean there are loads of kids with no Mum or Dad isn’t there? I could make one of them really happy.”

“Aww, Tom you’re going all soppy, you’re only nineteen, and before you even start thinking of adopting you need to find yourself a nice boy. Come out with us tonight? I’ll introduce you to Jason, and might even look for a guy for you.”

“Alright then, you’ll have a hard job finding me a boy though, I mean, who’d want to go out with a minger like me? You’re the one who gets all the attention from women, and now boys, I think you should go straight again, you’re narrowing my chances of finding a boy even more Oli.”

“Tom! Shut up! You’re not a minger, for fucks sake, you’re my brother, how could you possibly be a minger when you’re related to me? And, our Mum isn’t too bad. So shut up saying you’re a minger, you know you’re not. Anyway, are we going to go down town and get us both some decent clothes for tonight?”

“Haha, well maybe I just have a freak gene, OR I’m not related to any of you, Mum might have adopted me.”

“Okay, Tom you’re just being stupid. I’m not that dumb I would’ve remembered.” He smiled that amazing smile at me.

“Sure, you would have. Well lets be going then, I’ll just go get some money.” I pulled him off the sofa and ran upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know. I think I'm putting too much dialouge in? Comment if you like. (:
xo