He Will Protect Her, She Will Save Him

14

Jareth's POV
"Yes!" She cried and threw herself into my arms, knocking me over. I didn't mind in the least and she lay over me. "Yes, a thousand times, yes!" She said and kissed me deeply, passionately. "I love you," she whispered as she pulled back. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tightly. She said yes! I would have Keira forever! I kissed her again, deeply and rolled over so I was over her. I kissed down her neck and paused at the hollow of her throat. I was hesitant whether I should- "Do it," she whispered. I felt my fangs grow at her rasping voice. I knew I shouldn’t, when drinking blood it's hard not to...want to do more. Regardless of this, I sank my fangs into her neck. Her blood filled my mouth. It was so much better than last time. The flavour, the feel of her body under mine, her hands fisting in my hair, her breath tickling my skin... I thought I was going to lose it.

I heard her gasp every time I pulled more blood from her. She arched her body into mine so I knew she was enjoying it just as much as I was. I pulled away not much later. I knew my eyes were blazing and as I looked into her a got a shock, her eyes were red. Her fangs were long. I kissed her passionately, grinding my hips into hers. She moaned and then flipped us over so she was straddling my hips. She looked down at me and her gaze jumped to my throat. I wanted her to bite me. I wanted to feel her tongue against my skin, wanted to hear her moan as she drunk, wanted to feel her body become aroused in the same way mine had with that first taste of her blood. She leant down and licked my neck. I put my hands on her waist and my hips thrust upwards against her inner thighs. I heard hear moan and she bit down on my neck. My hips thrust up again as her fangs broke the skin. I could hear her sucking my blood into her mouth and hear her moans at the taste of it.

I flipped us over gently and I lay over her. She looked at me, her eyes red, her lips stained with blood. I kissed her passionately. "Jareth," she whispered. I looked up and met her eyes. Her hands moved to my face and she pulled my head down. She put her lips to my ear, "make love to me," she whispered and my control snapped. In the middle of the room I showed Keira exactly what she meant to me and how much I loved her in ways I couldn't put in words.

After a long time of lying in the middle of the room with Keira in my arms I leant up on my elbows and looked down at her. She was gazing up at me under her half closed eye lids. She was beautiful. I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her lips tenderly. "I should really go," I whispered. I didn't want to go; I wanted to stay right here. I saw her frown. She didn't want me to go either. I smiled softly at her. "I love you," I said and she smiled.
"I love you, too," she whispered and snuggled into my chest. I gave up with the idea that I should go and just lay back down and wrapped my arms around her. I would protect her forever this way, I wouldn’t let her go. There was just one thing to do first. "You'll stay here during the day, won't you?" she whispered. I glanced at the time. It was 5.30 in the morning. I nodded and kissed the top of her head.
"There's nowhere else I'd rather be," I said, meaning every word of it. She smiled and sighed and leant back against my shoulder. I moved my arms under her knees and shoulders and picked her up. I carried her over to the bed and set her down softly. I let my eyes travel over her body slowly, taking in every perfect inch of her. "You're so beautiful," I said softly and she smiled. She reached out and took my hand and pulled me down over her and she kissed me deeply.
"Thank you," she whispered. I smiled and lay on the bed and pulled her against my side tightly. I knew the sun was rising.

Keira's POV
Lying in Jareth's arms was the best feeling in the world. And I would do it forever. I would marry him. Just the thought made me smile. I would marry Jareth... I fell asleep with the blissful thoughts running through my head.

I woke up and I knew night had settled outside. I had sort of vampire sixth sense about that, I knew when the sun was up or down. All my other senses had sharpened. I could smell better, see better, hear better...etc. However, I didn't need my new and improved senses to know that I was alone in the room. I sat up, frowning slightly. Jareth wasn’t here. I looked around the room. He wasn’t here. My eyes landed on a rose on my bedside table. It was lying over a piece of paper. I picked up the rose, smiling, and smelled it. Then I picked up the paper and read it,
My darling Keira,
Your father wanted to go to the Leyak straight away. To get revenge. I am going to get revenge for what he did to you, my love. Do not worry, I will be back to claim you as my wife. I promise I won't leave you so soon after finally getting you. I love you. I will be back before you realise.
Yours forever,
Jareth.


My smile vanished. He'd gone back...ice cold fear settled in my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
so I originally wrote this with sexual content, but then I remember my rating and so I toned it down a bit...I hope you liked it!!

I wanted to update sooner because of the huge gap between my previous two chapters and I was feeling bad about that.

comments = love!!!