So Used

Image

You would think being a rockstars daughter you would be spoit and everything would be great. Wrong. Meet Autumn Sanders her dad is one M.Shadows, She is best friends with all the other a7x kidz.

Jamie Sullivan.

Image

Jamie Sullivan is the daughter of Jimmy (The Rev) and Ruby Sullivan. She is only 16 and had two tattoo's ( A fairy on her lower back and live and let die on her wrist). She has Blue eyes and black hair.She is ligh hearted. She loves her friends Oli Seward, Autumn Sanders, Alex Haner and Abi Baker, Her most prized possesion in her Bass Guitar. Favirote Colour is Blue.

Oli Seward

Image

Oli Seward is Johnny (Christ) and Melody Sewards son. He is only 16 and has no tattoo's.He has Hazel eyes and black/brown hair. Friends are Jamie Sullivan, Autumn Sanders, Alex Haner and Abi Baker. He can Sing and had both ears in plugs. Favirote Colour is Orange. Has an Intrest in Abi as more than a friend.

Abi (Abigail) Baker

Image

Abi is the daughter of Zacky (Vengence) and Kat Baker. She is 16 and has two tattoo's ( A heart with stars and fire on her back and a purple and black star on her wrist). Friends are Alex, Autumn, Oli, Jamie. Nose is peirce the same way as her dads. She is a total Daddy's Girl. Plays guitar nd her favirote colour is Purple. Likes oli as more than a friend.

Alex Haner

Image

Son of Brain (Syn Gates) and Michelle Haner. He is 16 and has one tattoo. ( The Deathbat). Friends are Abi, Autumn, Oli, Jamie. Plays guitar. Favirote colour is red. Is currently going out with Autumn Sanders. He has his lip pierced also.

Autumn Sanders.

Image

Autumn Sanders is Matt and Natalie Sanders Daughter. She plays drums and is 16 years old. she has 2 tattoo's ( Music Notes and stars up her back an ribs and Seize the day with the death bat on her wrist). Loves the colour green. Is Currently dating Alex Haner. Autumn is Stubborn and short tempered when it comes family or friends.

And this is their story about how one little thing can make the biggest change.