Status: Finished.

The "Family" Secret

Dumb-ass

I quickly glanced around, looking for the other two. There were still kids running in the hallways, that's when I noticed the girl.
She had taken one of the teenage girls, one of the girls from the lunch table that had been talking about vampires. She hissed and growled at her, but she didn't look the least bit hungry. I quickly ran to her, not knowing what I would do if she bit the teenage girl. Ryan followed me and we stood in front of her. She dropped the girl and hissed at us, her eyes were blue, it made no sense to me why they were at the school.

None of them were hungry.

I heard a loud bang, almost like a ripping sound. I quickly turned around, and saw Pete hanging onto the school doors, ripping out the pole in between them. I turned back to the girl, and she had already left. “Dammit.” I whispered. “You go see what Pete needs, I'm going to go see about the other two.” Ryan told me before he ran off. I took a deep breath and ran to Pete.
“What's your plan?” I yelled over the screams of the students. He looked up as if I startled him. He shrugged as he completely pulled off the doors, making it so the kids could get out faster. “Let's just get them all out first!” he yelled. “Hurry up you damn kids!” I yelled.
I heard a yell that didn’t sound like it came from a teenager. I looked at Pete, then back at where the yell came from. It must have been Pete.
“Frank needs help.” I told Pete. Pete looked up at me, still hanging on to the wall by the doors. “Ryan has it under control, just wait until the kids are gone.”
I sighed heavily and looked behind me to see how many more kids were left, the halls were almost empty. “Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up.” I said out loud to myself.
“Pete let’s go already!” I yelled to him as the last of the students were screaming as they ran out the door. “Oh my God.” Pete said as he ran away from me. “Finally!” I yelled after him.
Him and I arrived in the room at the same time. I didn’t see Ryan, but Frank was throwing desks and tables at one of the boys that had mysteriously appeared.
“You can’t tackle him! Are you serious?” I asked Pete before he ran off. “I need to do something!” he yelled at me. “Fine, let’s do this.” I told him as we both ran to the rest of the group.
The short haired boy in the group was already gone, either Frank scared him off or he had died and disappeared. The other man was still fighting with Frank, I assumed the girl was with Ryan; she didn’t stand a chance.
Fire or ice? I asked to Pete, even though I was hoping that Frank would reply also.
Fire. They both replied at once.
“You ready?” I asked Pete, I was getting excited, I had never really used my magick on another vampire before.
“Ready.” he replied, as we both focused on the man running from Frank.
I placed my hands out in front of me, then put my right hand palm up. Then brought them closer to my body, as if I was holding something. Using magick seemed to easy to me sometimes.
Pete and I both released the fire at the same time, direct hits.
The man shrieked from pain, there was no way he was going to survive that. He disappeared, but he couldn’t run too far.
The room got silent, I was almost ready to walk over and slap Frank as hard as I could. He didn’t turn around to face us, I was waiting for him to disappear just like the rest. “What have you done?” I asked him. He didn’t respond. “You just ruined everything.” Pete responded.
Frank finally turned around to face us, “This wasn’t supposed to happen, I had called it off months ago!” he yelled. “Called what off, killing everyone in the town!” I screamed as I took a step towards him.
“It was only supposed to be the school!” he yelled back, also taking a step towards me.
“You disappointed me Frank.” I told him before I turned around to leave.
I was walking out of the school as the police cars were pulling up.
Let’s go! I told everyone. Ryan, I’m going home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry I havn't updated this for months >.< I got stuck, and I didn't know where to go next. If someone would like to take over this story, that's fine with me.