Status: Finished.

The "Family" Secret

It's Not My Turn To Leave

I sat there, alone, and I thought, and thought, and thought.

I wasn’t happy, but I was so used to being that way. Pete was gone, just another soul that had faded away. Even though him and I were so close, I had already gotten over him.
Being alive and alone is overrated.
It really is.
And that’s how I feel.
The past few weeks have been torture pretty much, all the secrets, the tragedies, the war.
I wish it would all stop. And I think it is.
But, that’s not necessarily making me feel better.
I just need someone here, someone that I know I can trust; trust with my life.
For all the years that I’ve been alive, I’ve never met someone like that. And trust me, I’ve met a lot of people.

The room was getting dark; I had been sitting there for a while.
I didn’t sense Ryan, I would never sense Pete again, and Frank...well screw Frank.
Micheal sucks too.

It was Pete’s turn to leave, and I’m hoping that it’s going to be mine soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh, short. Yes, I know. But I don't think I'm going to keep writing these stories, if you just read this, tell a friend to read it, then keep passing the word along. I need comments and feedback, please.