Status: Finished.

The "Family" Secret

Micheal

When I woke up, Micheal was gone, probably talking to Ryan about what had happened the past few days. I yawned, pushed the blankets off of me, and stood up, all the bones in my body cracked, how long have I been sleeping? I walked into the bathroom,both of my eyes were a golden brown, usually one was blue and the other a light green. I grabbed the lotion off the counter and put some of it on my hands. I grabbed my red and blue toothbrush out of the drawer and put some toothpaste on it. I opened my mouth, Wow, my fangs were bigger then usual. Hmm, weird.. I set down my toothbrush, and ran downstairs.
Everyone was sitting in the kitchen. “What's the point of having a kitchen if we never need to use it?” I asked,as I was running around cleaning the counters even though they were spotless. “Well, I don't really know, I guess that we can remodel and make the kitchen area a training spot?” Ryan said as he was feeling the counters after I wiped them. “Really?” Micheal stood up and hugged me from behind, “Then what are we going to do with the leftover space in the garage?” he asked. Ryan thought for a second “New car I guess” he thought, “I call it!” We all said at once. I ran over to Ryan, “Please Ryan, I'm the one that needs it the most, and I can share with Micheal, Pete pretty much has the Mercedes and you always use the Corvette, and then we could get rid of the jeep, and the Jaguar” I shrugged my shoulders “I mean we never use them?” Pete obviously liked that idea because his face lit up immediately, “Hey maybe we could get another house somewhere?” he said. “I don't think we need another house Pete, we have like five don't we?” Pete just shrugged his shoulders, “Speaking of which, I need to go get some of my things from the other houses, I need to teach you guys more.” Ryan disappeared for a second then reappeared, “Here's some of the books from the garage.” he said and handed us each a book.
Micheal and I both got “Black Magick”, and Pete got “Chakra points.” “When are we going to learn about Chakra?” asked Micheal, Ryan walked over to him and placed his fingers on his wrist. He closed his eyes, “Well you should soon, your chakra is running wild,” He then placed his fingers on both of my wrists, “you both should start as soon as possible, after I teach you the rest about Black Magick, then we can start, I'll teach all of you at the same time.” Pete got up and started walking around, “So about that house?” he said, “I think that we should live in Oregon, full time now.” he stopped walking and looked at Ryan's expression, Ryan shook his head, “You know that we can't do that Pete, we're not allowed, we're not going to get another house, we already have five and we only use two of them anyways.” “Well then maybe we should start using all of them.” Pete said with a grin. Ryan just stared at him, they were talking without words now and I wanted to know what they were saying, I decided to bite.
I lifted my right wrist to my mouth, and poked it with my fang, it started to burn. I started to scream, Ryan immediately came to my side, he lifted my wrist. I couldn't stop screaming, “Micheal,” I shrieked, “Micheal come here now!” Micheal immediately came and knelt down by my side and held my other hand. “Now don't let go,” I said, “Don't let go.” Ryan grabbed something out of the kitchen cabinet, I didn't even have enough time to say stop before he wiped my wrist. I felt like dying, the pain was so intense,Micheal, “Breath, Nicole, Breath.” was all he said, he held my hand tighter. I looked at my wrist, it was bleeding. It felt like it was on fire, a never ending pain. I screamed again, it felt like all of my strength was gone.
I passed out.
When I woke up my wrist was bandaged, the pain was gone, but the bandage was too tight. “Don't you dare take that off, you know better.” I looked over and saw Pete and Ryan at the table with a stack of papers. “Can I get up?” I asked, “If you can.” Ryan replied without even looking at me. I rolled over and fell on the floor, I heard them snicker, I meant to do that.,, “Sure, whatever you say.” Pete said with a grin.”Whatever you say.”
I pulled myself up, which was easier then normal. Wow, I feel great!, I looked at Ryan, “That's because of the ointment I put on your wrist, You're going to be stronger these next couple of days, no need to bite, you have your powers 24/7 now.” He smiled while I just stood there, I felt my jaw drop. They both just looked at me and smiled. I thought that I should use my powers more then often since they won't waste my energy, which meant I didn't have to use my voice, besides Pete and Ryan had there mind reading 24/7 so it wouldn't waste their energy either. Where's Micheal?
Pete glanced at Ryan, Ryan nodded. You should sit down, Nicole. There's something we need to tell you.