So Let's Play Docter Babe, We'll Operate Today

Meet Me, And Me

Introductions are always tricky, always. But instead of scaring everybody i like to keep it simple, because institutions are not my cup of tea. I've only visited one once for my uncle Allan's birthday, and i do not intend on bunking with him. I just stick to Sara, and ignore the mental ass whooping I'm definitely getting later.

Fuck Sara take me home or i swear to God I'll stab us in the eye

There is no US Angela, Only a ME. What do you want me to do?, get up and leave?

We all have those family members that chill at your house for a couple days once a year, the ones you put on your cheesiest fake smile you can muster on for just to make sure you stay on there Christmas shopping list. Angela is like that family member that comes to stay, except she doesn't tell you how grown up and pretty you are, and worst of all her time with you never expires.

I AmNot Crazy.

Angela has been here for as long as i can remember. My mom thought it was adorable how creative i got with my imaginary friends. But just like relatives weren't imaginary friends suppose to leave? But then again i guess Angela isn't your typical imaginary.

I AmNot Crazy.

I pulled forward on my chair, the legs made a sickening scraping sound across the floor that rang through the class, I hate tests, tests hate me, It's mutual.

54

Huh?

The answer. It's 54

Cheating? I call it being resourceful, I guess Angela has her advantages.

***

"Christian's coming down for the weekend, pass the green beans Charles" My mom said pushing her glasses up.

"When?" I asked, as politely as possible around a mouth full of mashed potatoes. Christian, he's my brother, also quite possibly my favorite person of all time.

"We're driving down Friday evening, but your doing that fund raiser for the school that night, right?"

Forget it were going Angela purred.

I unwillingly blushed and that images Angela had filled my head with, none of it was very PG13. Angela has a thing for Jared, Christians closest friend. Yeah who knew figments of your imagination could get all warm and fuzzy over a boy.

As long as i am flying this plane Jared isn't getting anywhere near these pants

Yeah I forgot, nothing with a penis gets within a 5 mile radius of you She laughed

This time i blushed a blush of my own.

I AmNot Crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I Know It's Short, But It Needed Some Kind Of Introduction
And This Is My First Story So I'd Love Feedback

NOTE:
Angela = Bold And Underlined
Sara = Bold And Italics

*
So let's play doctor, babe
We'll operate today
Incisions must be made
You could help solve this case
We need a scalpel now
under white lights you lay
We've got to hurry up
Before the flesh decays
Away... away
*

Buried A Lie - Senses Fail