So Let's Play Docter Babe, We'll Operate Today

Kiss My Sass.

"And the point of me picking you up was?" Christian said looking over his shoulder at me.

"Well there would have been a point if you didn't need to stop and get McDonald's, but seeing as you took like an hour i had ample time to get pretty much all the way home" I was a little ticked off, i mean what if it wasn't just Mason and his stupid friends, then i could be dead in the park right now.

Drop it already, there wasn't even a need to call him in the first place, your so over dramatic, but i can't complain i don't mind the view. Jared has quite a nice side profile I blocked out all of her dirty thoughts, especially the ones involving handcuffs.

Oh I'm over dramatic? Give me a fucking break

What did i just hear? Sara dropped her first F-bomb? I feel like one of those really proud soccer moms. No lies i might shed a tear

Shut up

"So who were the boys?" Jared said smirking.

"Just some creeps i was ready to go home with if you two didn't hurry up" I hoped no one noticed the blush that attacked my face. Jared laughed.

"What were you doing swimming this late anyways?" Christian asked pulling into our drive way.

"I felt like a swim" I said opening my door and grabbing my bag and slamming the door behind me.

I jogged up to the front door, twisting the knob a couple of time before it opened to find my mom drying a few dishes, my dad sorting though some mail, and Charlie sitting in front of the T.V watching old family guy episodes. I chose option number 3 and sat down with Charlie.

"Go take a shower you smell like pool and piss" Charlie said, obviously over exaggerating.

"And you smell like a bouquet of roses, right?"

"I smell better then that!" He said pinching his nose.

"Charlie leave your sister alone!" Dad shouted from the kitchen. I stuck out my tongue and smirked at Charlie.

"Actually i think I'm going to get a shower" Said Jared getting up, and heading upstairs.

We sat and watched the last 20 minutes of family guy in peace, Dad joining us about half way though.

"Okay now i will go and get my shower" I said getting up and going up stairs. I grabbed two towels off my bedroom door and walked to the bathroom which was opposite my bedroom. The shower wasn't running so i assumed Jared was done, and pushed the door open.

Never assume

"Oh shit!" Jared grabbed a towel quickly and wrapped it around his waist.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I said reluctantly looking away.

"It's okay, you can look I'm decent now" He chuckled. By now my whole face was beet red.

"I'm so sorry i mean i just assumed because the water wasn't running you were done but well obviously you weren't" I laughed nervously, trying my hardest to keep my eyes on his, but my hormones defiantly had a plan of there own, and his body was looking pretty welcoming right now and i mean really welcoming. And it also didn't help that i had a million of Angela's fantasies running though my head.

"It's okay, i was pretty much done anyways, so the bathrooms all yours" He said his cheeks a little pink. He walked past me and i could feel his body heat, and i had to use all my self control to keep my hands to myself.

I striped off quickly making sure i had locked the door, i wasn't ready for a round number 2. I washed off quickly, using my favorite tangerine scented shampoo.

I dried my self of and put on a short pair of shorts and a tank top and wrapped my hair up in a towel then went back downstairs.

"Our Egyptian queen is before us" Dad did a cheesy mock bow.

"Your a riot dad" I deadpanned.

"I try my best honey, goodnight everyone" him and my mom went upstairs together, leaving me, Christian, Charlie, and Jared.

"So what are we watching?" I asked flopping down next to an unwelcoming Charlie.

"We've got the House Bunny and the Dark Knight, which one first?" Everyone voted the Dark Knight, except me.

By the end of the movie Charlie was sound asleep, and Christian got up to put in the House Bunny.

Half way though the House Bunny Christian had fallen asleep.

"You'd swear we drugged them or something" I said laughing and poking Charlie's face.

So your sitting in a dimly lit room with Jared and it's only you two and what do you do? well you play with Charlie's face. This is exactly why Jared isn't coming back to our room tonight

What do you want me to do? jump him right here?

I'm not going to say no

"They sleep like rocks" He said laughing.

Jared's Point Of View

I tried to keep my eyes away from her legs, and her chest. But it was defiantly proving to be a huge problem. This is not something you think about you best friends kid sister.

"What are we going to do about them?" I asked trying to focus on her eyes.

"Just leave them here, hey it means you'll get a bed all to yourself" She said stretching her legs across the sofa smiling. I mean she'll be graduating this year and she'll be 18 in December so she'll be an adult, so it's not like I'm checking out his 10 year old sister. But i feel like i practically am.

Did she always look like this?
She still had the same freckles that dotted her nose that you could only really notice if you where close, her hair was still the same blond hair, same blueish green eyes but those boobs defiantly weren't there neither where those legs.

"If you had to chose to be all alone for the rest of your life, or plagued by people everyday what would you choose?" She said turning to look at me.

"I think i would rather be alone, but i think i would defiantly drive myself crazy, so i don't know it's hard. What about you?"

"I would defiantly rather be alone" She nodded.

We continued on like this until long after the movie was over, Christian and Charlie sleeping though it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two In One Night.
I Definatly Deserve A Pat On The Back
Comments Please I Have None, I Didn't Think It Sucked That Bad

***
Don't regret it.
Just let it.
Give credit.
Don't sweat it.

You can try but you just can't stop,
Fangs up.
Cobra style.
***

Kiss My Sass - Cobra Starship