So Let's Play Docter Babe, We'll Operate Today

Navigate Me.

"Mack!" I screamed hugging her while simultaneously pulling her into the house. She giggled while stumbling over her feet.

"Hey buddy" She said slipping her flats off her feet.

"Hey, Mackenzie!" My brother called from the kitchen, she went into the kitchen to give a proper greeting while i lugged herbag suitcase, up to my bedroom.

I would have made her do it her self

Well some of us know about a little thing called common curtsey

I came back down to the kitchen to find Mackenzie perched on one of the counters with Jared and my borther leaning up against ones near it. A pang of jealousy shot though me while i watched as Jared hung on her every word. It sucks having pretty friends. I cleared my throat.

"Oh hey, I was just asking them if they coming for ice cream later. We are still going for ice cream right?" Mackenzie smiled up at me.

"Of coarse, what time did you want to go at?"

"I was thinking, say 7ish?" She said look from Christian to Jared. They where both quick to say yes.

"That gives us an hour, just enough time for me to see Mason" She winked at me.

"I already told him I couldn't hang out, because you where here" I said, not really wanting to be having this conversation in front of my brother.

"My little dumb shit, why would you say that?" She said hopping off the counter her dark hair swinging, making me a little jealous.

"I had no idea you wanted to meet him, but if you want to meet him that bad then i can call him, he's suppose to be calling me later anyway"

"Who's Mason" Christian asked.

"My friend. Anyway me and Mackenzie are going to go up stairs now, we'll let you know when where ready" I said pulling on her hand.

"Girls can't live with 'em" Christian sighed

"Can't live without 'em" Finished Jared, Mackenzie gave a very unMackenzie like flirty giggle.

Once we made it up to my room i shut the door and flopped onto the bed, Mackenzie climbed on next to me and crossed her legs.

"Could you tone down the sex appeal" I pushed her leg with my foot.

"What? i wasn’t doing anything" She played innocent.

"Oh Jared and Christian come lick my ice cream hehehehe your too funny" I mocked her in a high pitched voice, but smiled to let her know i was joking not that i thought she would take it seriously.

"At least i don't play nun like you" She laughed.

"And i can't help it if i find Jared extremely attractive, you cannot possibly tell me you don't think he is"

"I'm not saying that" I said defensively.

"So what if maybe i get more then quality time with my bestie, it'll be like one of those sick two for one deals. You love those." She joked, i laughed a little, but i could tell Angela was not impressed with any of this.

"Let's get ready" I said hoping off the bed, Mackenzie following.

"So i kinda got the impression that you haven't told Christian about Mason?" She asked while i fussed with my hair.

"He hasn’t asked"

*****

"All right let's go" Jared said holding the door open for us. I was the last one out and locked the door behind us.

We decided to walk to the ice cream place, me and Mackenzie lagged behind a little, Mackenzie occasionally jumping into their conversation. Me and Angela where less then impressed, but it's not there is much i could do.

We arrived at the shoe box sized ice cream parlor within 15 minutes the white exterior of it was wearing and it looked more beige and the pink sign was a little off but it only made it even more cozy.

Me and Mackenzie both ordered bubble gum flavored ice cream while Jared ordered a chocolate cone and Christian ordered a French vanilla with sprinkles. The boys offered to pay so Mackenzie and I found a relatively clean picnic table and sat across from each other.

"He's yummy" She said eyeing him up and down.

Back off bitch Angela growled, my thoughts weren’t much different.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

"Just because you've made your purchase doesn’t mean you can't still browse the shelves" She giggled not taking her eyes off his back.

"Your going to make some man really happy, you know that?" I laughed. When it came to boys Mackenzie was very fickle a trait i used to admire. I shifted in my seat.

"Aw hell, fucking fantastic" I mumbled.

"What?" Mackenzie leaned over the table.

"Potty mouth" Christian said sliding in next to me. Mackenzie laughed hysterically when she saw the gum.

"Real funny" I snapped.

"I'll help you get it out when back to your place" She said in between laughing a licking her ice cream. She seamed to be shifting closer to Jared, i shouldn't be paying so much attention, but i felt just a little territorial.

"I can get it out, my mum, she used to work at a dry cleaners" Jared said giving me a small smile, i blushed a little something i did way to often.

"It's no big deal, really" I waved my hand dismissively.

"Really i don't mind" He insisted.

"All right then" I said no point in arguing.

"Sara!" I turned to see Mason two of his friend and Holly coming towards us, Mason had on a light blue polo and a pair of dark washed jeans that hung loosely on his waist, Holly was wearing strappy white sandals and a cute spring dress. It was like God thought one pretty girl wasn’t enough.

Mason put his hands on my shoulder and gave me a quick peck before addressing the rest of the table.

"Hey, uh are you going to introduce me?" Mason said looking down at me.

"Yeah i would like to know who everyone is" Holly said pulling up beside Mason and fixing her startes mostly on the two boys.

"Oh yeah of coarse, um this is my friend Mackenzie-" She gave a small wave "And this is my brother Christian and his friend Jared"

"And this is Mason and Holly" I said gesturing awkwardly toward them.

"So did you want to come out with us after this?" Mason said directing his question to me but Christian answered.

"No, she can't were almost done here, and after we have movies planned" Total lie.

"Oh okay well i'll call you later" Mason kissed me on the cheek and followed the rest of his friends into the ice cream parlor.

I wasn’t until halfway home that Christian asked me about Mason i'd been waiting for it since we ran into them.

"So who's Mason?" His tone was clipped and a little angry.

"I'm almost 18"

"Did i ask how old you where?"

"No but i don't have to tell you every intimate detail of my life" I said annoyed

"You two are getting INTIMATE" Mackenzie tried not to laugh.

Hit him, twice, once for me Never had she sounded so intelligent.

"No i didn't say that, let's just leave it alone okay?"

"Yeah whatever" he said obviously pissed which pissed me off, he had no right.

But everything to come would have me wishing that maybe he'd enforce the 'no boys' rule just a little bit more.

I AmNot Crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Haven't Wrote Anything In A While No One Seems To Like It But Whatever It Gives Me Something To Do.
It Would Be Nice To Hear Something Though Even If It's Just That It Sounds Like It's Been Written By An illiterate 5 Year Old.

***
I'm creeping your way
And these sheets aren't stopping me
Because I'm gonna meet you face to face
And I'm gonna start from your waist
Up through your navel
And we're approaching such a place

This is where we both get scared
This is where emotion flares
This is where we both prepare
***
Navigate Me - Cute Is What We Aim For.
<3