Status: Completed.

I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Image
Thanks a lot to Little Mizz Zuicide for the banner =)

Don’t you think it is funny how your life can turn a different path in such a small amount of time?
I mean, look at me! I went from happy to sad, then sad to hopeless, then hopeless to suicidal and then back to being happy again and all of this in less than 2 months.
It takes time to recovers from wounds, no matter if you just cut your finger with paper, or scratch you knees or was stabbed in the heart by the people you love most.

I wasn’t the heartless bitch I’m pretending to be now. There was a time when I was rather nice, though I always had a temper problem, I mean I’m a Sanders, can you really blame me?


Let’s start with the beginning, shall we?

Disclaimer= I do not own Avenged Sevenfold, Good Charlotte, or anyone related to them but I do own Adeline and Perfect Nightmare and some other characters that will appear later.
Steal and I'll hunt you down! =D

Thanks a lot for the banners! She rules!
Image vs Image
  1. Chapter 1.
    The guys were standing in the kitchen, only in their boxers, an apron around their waist and holding their clothes. We had to laugh, it was too funny to just let it pass.
  2. Chapter 2.
    What could have possibly gone wrong in a matter of one day? I mean, this morning everything was fine, and then it’s so weird… Or maybe I’m just over-thinking.
  3. Chapter 3.
    “You know what? You can shove your twenty ***ing days and your ***ing promises up in your ass and see if I care!”
  4. Chapter 4.
    She could be talking about any bands out there, not Avenged Sevenfold. And if it was Avenged Sevenfold, they would have come and say ‘Hi!’ I mean, if it was them, they would have… No, it definitely wasn’t Avenged Sevenfold… It couldn’t be.
  5. Chapter 5.
    I became aware that we weren’t meant to be. Brian had chosen a different path from mine. And I wasn’t part of his new life…
  6. Chapter 6.
    On the other hand, the day hadn’t been so great. I had just become aware that Brian and I weren’t made for each other like I thought we were… It would take time for me to get over it, but eventually I would move on…
  7. Chapter 7.
    “Like no one was going to remark your absence… Lyn, you have to be joking!” he said after he had taken a swig from the bottle. “Do you remember that first day I met you?” he asked with a small smile.
  8. Chapter 8.
    I wanted to protest, because he was sitting on my sit, he was hanging with my friends, everyone was paying attention to him, I was invisible.
  9. Chapter 9.
    The crowd would think that it was a tribute to Avenged Sevenfold, and that’s how it looked. To me, it was more like an effort I was making for my best friends. Something I was doing for them...
  10. Chapter 10.
    “So… Now that your set is done, can we go somewhere else? I need a shower, you need a shower… Hold on! That’s sounded bad, doesn’t it?”
  11. Chapter 11.
    Billy was right, I really need to calm down on the drinking… I never handle alcohol very much and that was the proof. Not even five beers and I couldn’t think straight, let alone stop myself from saying stuff that’d get me in trouble…
  12. Chapter 12.
    “Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” I asked. Did I really want to know the answer?
  13. Chapter 13.
    “I tried, but we had an argument and I did something that hurt her, so I thought she was just mad at me…"
  14. Chapter 14.
    It’s weird how people seem to think that there’s something more than friendship between me and Billy. Sure, he’s the greatest friend I’ve had, and he’s good looking too… But that doesn’t mean we’re together!
  15. Chapter 15.
    I was content in that situation. The balance between my friendship with Billy and my friendship with Brian was well established, it was just the perfect equilibrium.
  16. Chapter 16.
    “Listen, I know you are excited and all but you know, normal people wants to sleep at this hour, well most of them are already asleep… So we should do something less noisy than screaming and jumping. Okay?”
  17. Chapter 17.
    I definitely shouldn’t have reacted that way… But the question just took me off guard.
  18. Chapter 18.
    I woke up in a fright, holding my hand over my heart. Have you ever had the feeling that you know you have to wake up, and you wake up suddenly and you’re afraid it’s too late for whatever you had to do? Yeah, that’s it.
  19. Chapter 19.
    I stayed at the backdoor for a few more minutes. Thinking about how great it was to be able to please someone by just giving them a T-shirt, by a simple hug or an autograph. If only life could be [i]that[/i] easy…
  20. Chapter 20.
    I was barely listening, too focused on Billy’s behavior. He didn’t looked at me, his eye were glued to his guitar. I crossed my arms over my chest, tapping my foot and nodding every once in a while at whatever Brian was telling me.
  21. Chapter 21.
    I just wish I could find a way to keep him in my life somehow. I couldn’t imagine not having him. I just couldn’t…
  22. Chapter 22.
    But I still had the hope that he wouldn’t remember last night… I rested my hands on my lap, crossing my fingers.
  23. Chapter 23.
    I dropped my head in my hands, focusing on keeping my cool and not hitting him or doing anything I might regret later. I had my fair share of regrets… No need to have more to add to the list.
  24. Chapter 24.
    I wanted to pack my stuff and ran, ran far away from here. I wanted to leave everything behind, change my name leaved the United States so I could go somewhere where I wouldn’t be able to hurt anyone…
  25. Chapter 25.
    Being around Avenged Sevenfold was a hard thing for me, and it was getting harder now with the whole Brian thing.
  26. Chapter 26.
    I had to fight the urge to just jump off my bunk and sat next to him, cuddling on the couch… I should have. I really wanted to…
  27. Chapter 27.
    It was either staying silent or bitching. I knew they’d rather me being bitchy than quiet, that was too abnormal for me, normally I couldn’t shut up…
  28. Chapter 28.
    Damn, it felt like back in high school, the day I told them I had set a fire on the rooftop and I was so afraid Matt was going to yell at me…
  29. Chapter 29.
    I’m not who you think I am Brian. I’m not good for you...
  30. Chapter 30.
    I can’t sing songs that I don’t relate too anymore, and it’s the case with some of our songs I wrote in the early years of PN, when I was young and rebel…
  31. Chapter 31.
    [1rst update.] “Brian… I mean no, Brian isn’t the problem, I am. But Brian is part of the problem, he caused it, I mean not really caused it but he has a part in the situation… A big part and…”
  32. Chapter 32.
    [2nd update.] Let’s just say that I wasn’t looking forward to it. Sure I wanted to go back home, but where’s home?
  33. Chapter 33.
    [1rst update] I sighed, knowing perfectly well where this was heading and I decided to postpone the declaration…
  34. Chapter 34.
    [2nd update] Because I knew deep down that this show would be the last for me…
  35. Chapter 35.
    These were the last minutes I was sharing with Good Charlotte… I didn’t know how long it would be before I’d see them again. I was gonna miss seeing them everyday… Especially Billy…