Status: Completed.

I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Chapter 11.

I didn’t just say that aloud, did I?

Alright…

I kept my eyes on my socks and started thinking about my options. First option: I could start laughing like a maniac and then scream ‘April’s fools!’. My friends would think I’m crazy and I’ll end up in a nut house.
Second option: I could make a run for the door and leave the tour and the state… I will go to the North Pole and stay with Santa Claus and the penguins.
Last option: I could stay silent and wait for someone to ask me to repeat what I just said and then I’d improvise…
As much as I’d love to visit the penguins, I chose option three. I inspected my socks, moving my toes, moving my ankles… anything I could do to forget about the silence in the room.

“What did you say?” asked Johnny, I hadn’t noticed him before. He must have come in while I was inspecting my cool socks! Yeah, my socks are cool, they are black with small green lemons everywhere, I like those socks! Alright, enough about my socks, I have to think of something… I looked at my right and saw Billy, taking his cell phone out of his pocket. Okay so Billy, cell phone, pocket… What else do I carry in my pockets… Wallet!

“I said: I was just trying not to think about asking Billy to hand me some money…”

Wow! I’m amazed with my own imagination!

“And why would you ask him for money?” asked Benji, frowning. He was concentrate, obviously trying to follow my thoughts… Haha! Good luck with that…

“Because I’m dead broke! And hum… I need new socks!”

“Alright?” that sounded more like a question, Jimmy was obviously trying to understand. “She’s lying…” added Zacky.

Everyone was looking at me. Some were surprised, some were anxious, and some were frowning. Suddenly, the second option with Santa Claus and the penguins seemed so much appealing…

I tried to stay unobvious as I slowly rested my hands on my pockets, hoping I had forgotten to take my wallet… Empty.

“Because, I lost my wallet… and you know, without it I can’t buy new socks and that sucks… And since Billy is like, my guardian angel doubled up with a good friend…” Oh God, I was slowly drowning in my own stupidity… And I guess the alcohol wasn’t helping.

“Enough about your fucking socks!” barked Benji. I starred at him, my eyes wide. Did he just tell me to shut up? “You weren’t talking about money but body, your ex boyfriend handsome body to be exact. Listen, if there is something you’re not telling us, now is the time and stop that bull shit with your lost wallet and new socks! You’ve been acting all weird since Avenged Sevenfold showed up, what the hell?!”

I froze on my sit, it took me all the strength in the world to keep my jaw in place. It should be on the floor by now… I was fucking trapped. I had never seen Benji acting that way… He never spoke to me like that!

“Leave her alone! She’s drunk! She doesn’t know what she’s saying!” interjected Cha, looking at me briefly before looking at Benji.

“Drop it Cha, it has to come out sooner or later…” I whispered. Oh my God! Someone stop me! Billy was right, I really need to calm down on the drinking… I never handle alcohol very much and that was the proof. Not even five beers and I couldn’t think straight, let alone stop myself from saying stuff that’d get me in trouble… I was slightly drunk, I was trapped because of my own stupidity… I had no other choice, I had to tell them… I opened my mouth and was about to explain…

“She was talking about me.”

My eyes widened as I turned to my right and saw Billy, he pushed himself off the floor and held out his hand for me. I took it and stand next to him. What the hell was going on? I had no idea…

“We didn’t tell you guys because we wanted to be sure… Me and Lyn had a history together… Truth is, it didn’t work out as well as we thought it would… We didn’t wanted to tell you guys, we ended it the night Avenged Sevenfold arrived… That’s the reason why she’s been acting weirdly. It has nothing to do with the boys, it’s my fault. So if you don’t mind, me and Lyn have to sort things out because it’s getting on everyone…” he said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gently lead me towards the door. Everyone was so shocked, their mouth hanging open and their eyes wide. I felt the tears threatening to fall, tears of relief. I mentally thank God, karma or whatever brought this guy in my life and made him think so fast.

I didn’t bother to grab my shoes, I was thinking about the best way to thank Billy for saving my life. Seriously, if he wasn’t there, I really don’t know where I’d be…

If you paid a little attention to Billy’s excuse, you would notice that it wasn’t a really good one… I mean, I’m spending all of my time with him, and then just when Brian arrived I started acted weirdly… But they were all taken aback, I guess that’s the reason why it worked so well…

We exited the room, Billy went back in and came back with my shoes. I quickly put them on and we made our way outside. His arm was still around my shoulder, preventing me from running away or whatever… We didn’t say anything until we reached his bus. He opened the door for me and then closed it behind us. I sat on the couch, letting everything that had just happened sink in while Billy had his back resting against the door. He rubbed his face with his hand and sighed.

“That was close…” he whispered. I nodded before I got and wrapped my arms around him.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you…” I mumbled in his T-shirt. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on top of mine.

“No problem, that was a lame excuse but they bought it… That’s the principal!” he whispered. I nodded, not letting him go. We stayed silence for a few minutes, a comfortable one, before he spoke again.

“You’ll have to try and act more normal from now on… Just, I don’t know… Try to talk to them about one of their song or ask where Matt bought his aviators or anything… I know you don’t want to and if there were any other options, I wouldn’t ask you to do this…” he whispered. I bit my lip, the option of the penguins slowly fade away as I thought about the lie Billy had just told his best friends just to save me. Trying to be nice was something I had to do… And I will do it, just because he asked me too. I would do this because without him I’d probably be stuck between Brian and Matt trying to explain the reason why I left…

“I’ll try…” I whispered and then lifted my head to see him. He starred at me for a few seconds, our faces really close to one other before I realized what was about to happen and I let go of him. “I think we should head back… Ash said something about a party in one of the tour bus.” I said as I ran a hand through my hair and shoved my hands in my pockets. He nodded opened the door and we head towards my bus. I didn’t know if the others were there already…

I had a feeling this was going to be a long night…
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna apologize for the shortness of this one... and the possible mistakes ><" The next one should be longer.
Hope you like this one...
Thank you! for reading and commenting the re-write. It means a lot to me, really! I love you all.