Every Once in a While

This is a sequel to So Everybody Loves You. I advise that you read it first if you really want to understand what's going on in this story if you haven't read it already or if you're a 'new comer' so to speak. 'So Every Body Loves You' was a very successful story, so successful in fact, that I just had to make a sequel. Especially with the big twist at the end and the way I ended it.

Well, next I absolutely just have to thank FHTlove for all of her wonderful commenting again. But am I going to sit here and run my mouth? No. Scroll down please. And afterward, I promise there will be more info about the story.

Image

Now, if I can have a lot more commenters like her this time around, I'll be ever more so delighted. But even so if it's just me and her again and the few other great people that I'm also very worthy of there comments by the way, I'll be happy with them too. :)

I do love all you other commenters as well just know that. ;)

Okay, about the story. Well, hopefully if you've already been reading you know where we left off. If not, uh oh. Better go re-read lovies! We're basically just picking up from there. Only to skip the whole dramatic intro of father meets daughter and son and blah blah blah. So yeah. That's already happened with Jacoby and little Jacoby and Maria. Okay? Okay. The guys have been staying with Adeline for about three weeks now, but after two weeks, she decided all those grown men in her house were too much to handle. So she sent all of the members of Papa Roach over to Melissa's to stay until they were to leave again. Excluding Jacoby who refused to leave because his kids were in that house. They all managed to get along fairly well unless someone had a hangover or something of that matter. Each of the guys and the children bonded. Here's what Adeline didn't know when she let them into her home. Billie had a woman with him. Yup. You heard me right. A woman. Name's Amanda or Mandy. She was pretty nice thought. Adeline didn't have a problem with her. It was Billie she had the problem with. Why? Find out Darlings!

Just a heads up, first chapter will be intro giving you updated pics on all the characters and a re-freshener on their ages and all that jazz. Okay? Okay.
  1. Introduction And Such
    Charcaters, Theme Song, All That Jazz...
  2. Car Trouble, Daddy Trouble
    I got out, slammed the door and marched up to the porch where Jacoby was laughing his butt of. Seriously. I whacked him across the arm. "This is not funny Jacoby! Now I need a ride!" "Oh yes it is! Are you crazy?! Nobody could watch that and not lau
  3. HELP READERS!
    I've been thinking and I'm stumped, this is why you haven't had an update in forever! read to find out!
  4. My Decision...And The Verdict Is...
    My decision on whether or not I should redo the ending of the prequel to this story.
  5. Day Of Events...Good Or Bad?
    I sat on the couch dazed. I couldn't believe this was happening. And if she wouldn't have walked in the room when she did, would we really have kissed? Would I really have let that happen and betrayed someone who I now claimed as my friend? Are we re
  6. Summertime, Let's Take A Road Trip
    I'm back! Shout for joy! YAY! I'm back! I'm back! I'm back! Read now my loves!
  7. Hello Mexico!
    Obviously, they arrive in Mexico! And that's where all the fun begins! ;)