Status: Active :)

Spooks: Jonas Style

The Beginning.

Beauty and popularity is the number one priority on most girls list. No matter how old you may be you’d want to grow up to be beautiful and one of the most popular girl where everyone would just want to be your friend at your school or wherever you went. Some girls would admire you. Some would turn into your enemy and some would end up envying you. Every girl wants the perfect features, the perfect body shape and the perfect hair. But we all know that nobody’s perfect. So why even bother paying attention to all of these things?

Some girls would love and appreciate it if they were what they thought was ‘perfect’. But not one girl in particular, Courtney Day. She had all of it. The features, body shape and the hair that people claimed to be perfect. Every girl wanted to be her friend. Every girl wanted Courtney to just like her. Guys just wanted Courtney to look at them and give them a smile. Guys wanted to date her.

Courtney was the girl that every teacher loved and praised about, she would get straight A’s in all of her subjects. She would never misbehave in any of her lessons. She wasn’t what you would call a ‘geek’ or a ‘nerd’ she was just herself. The most popular and intelligent girl at her school, she never understood why so many people admired her or wanted to be like her. To herself, she was just an ordinary boring girl who was living a normal typical teenage life just like everyone else. Nothing special.

She stood at about five foot seven; her naturally straight brown hair went down about two to three inches perfectly past her shoulders. Her eyes were beyond beautiful; they were as most people described as her best overall feature. They always had a navy blue ring on the outside; her ‘pupil’ could go from a pale grey to a vibrant aqua colour. Mostly depending on where she was and what she was wearing at the time. She was now then and again told that she had all the right curves and the most perfect legs.

Courtney had been studying at her school to become a psychologist; she would like to wear hoodies and t-shirts with cool designs on them. She also had a secret obsession with converses. At first she would appear to be a really shy person but once you actually got to know her she would turn out to be one of the most talkative person you’d ever get to meet, but only if she felt comfortable around you, which was not very often. Her interests included photography mostly in black and white, which she would develop herself. Playing softball, reading, writing, listening to music and going horseback riding whenever she felt like it. She now and then stepped into Starbucks just to order one of her special most favourite drink, ‘Chai Tea Frappucinos’.

She was never the type of girl who would brag about her ‘perfect’ self. She had always hated those types of girls. Even though, Courtney had an amazing life, she was not happy. She didn’t have any best friends or any close friends at all. She just didn’t seem to trust anyone. She always wished she could do something with her life. Yes, she had already decided what she wanted to be but to herself she was still incomplete. Courtney longed to have someone to herself that she could just trust without any doubts whatsoever and pour her heart out too. But to her disappointed, there never seemed to be anyone that she could just rely on.

Walking down the deserted beach in the cold with her hands together, Courtney shivered. She gazed slightly upwards towards the night sky, droplets of rain hitting her pale face. Normally, she would enjoy spending time in the rain. But today she felt different. The rain today felt like a monster coming for her to take her away. Once again she closed her eyes and all of a sudden became lost in her own world. Her eyes soon shot open at the sound of something moving in the woods only a couple of yards away from her.

Coming back to her senses Courtney decided to make her way back home. It was getting really dark by now and the wind was becoming much more fast and icy cold. Turning around, she started walking down the path that led to her house. She began taking bigger steps than usual, as she felt afraid, she didn’t know why but something didn’t feel right. Realising her shoelaces were undone Courtney bent down to tie them, she stepped up again and began making her way home again but stopped as she felt a knife to her neck, “Please” she begged, “Let me go! I…you can take all my money just please let go!” she cried.

The stranger laughed, “I’m not here for your money,” he took a deep breath, “I’m here for you,” he explained as he placed the knife back in his pocket however not letting go of Courtney.

Courtney’s eyes began to form tears, “What do you want from me?” she asked in a whisper.

“Like I said Miss Day, I’m here for you!” the stranger laughed again,

Courtney took a deep breath inhaling the icy cold air, “Who are you?” she asked curiously.

“They call people like us…terrorists I think,” he smiled as Courtney’s eyes widened at the word ‘terrorist’. “You’re working with me and my wonderful friends now,” he grinned.

--

Every parent dreams to have the perfect child, a child that would listen to their every word and a child who would not do the wrong thing. One couple were lucky enough to have all those qualities in their first-born. Their son was not the perfect son but he was better than most children. He listened to every word his parents said to him and helped his parents take care of his three younger siblings.

He stood at about five foot nine; his naturally dark curly hair short. His eyes being the colour green. His hobbies included playing on his guitar and going bowling, he would now and again enjoy a good sushi, it being his favourite food. Born to Denise and Paul Jonas on November the fifth nineteen eighty-seven.

Kevin was living a normal typical teenage life. Nothing special at all. He once dreamt of being a musician but that dream to him seemed too far away for it to come true. He wanted to do something with his life; he had yet to decide what career he wanted to go in. he just couldn’t make up his mind. He needed some kind of meaning to his life, he had been searching on and on but didn’t seem to find any. Maybe he had been looking in all the wrong places; he thought every once in a while. Maybe, he just needed to open up his eyes even more. But to his disappointment his search always seemed to fail.

Kevin longed to have someone all to himself someone he could trust without any doubts whatsoever and someone he could pour his heart out too. But there never seemed to be anyone he could really rely on.

He was sick and tired of being the perfect student at school, the perfect son and the perfect brother. He needed a goal in his life, something that would interest him, catch his eye and engage his attention. He wondered when that would ever happen to him, he guessed he need some love in his life. Not the love you would receive from your family members or friends but the love you would be given from a person who would love you forever in that very special kind of way.

He drove around the streets of London in his Volvo that he had been given to him by his parents for his eighteenth birthday that morning. Kevin always loved England especially London. Now and then he thought about leaving New Jersey and moving to London forever. It was beautiful place, full of life and soul and possibly love.

He checked the sign above and realised he was in a town called Epping in the suburbs of London. Kevin decided to take a left turn, not knowing where he was going, just wanting to get away from his family for a while. He soon realised that it was already dark and that he should be heading back soon because his parents would be worried sick about him. Checking his map again he figured out he was in a place called ‘High Beech’. He had once heard of this place before. It was famous for its spookiness involving old spirits from the olden days trying to get you away from their own personal area that you may have tried to invade.

Kevin could barely see the path in front of him, he began driving even slowly as he couldn’t see. He realised he was the only one there which sent chills down his spine, why the hell did he decide to take this route in the first place? He asked himself as he swore. Driving past the old deserted churchyard he tried to get rid of the bad thoughts forming inside his mind. He began to drive faster now, as he just wanted to get out of this place. Kevin’s car began beeping indicating the ice on the road. He scrunched up his eyebrows in thought; it was the summer where did the ice come from? His eyes widened at an answer that made its way into his head. “No!” he screamed at himself, “I’m being stupid there is no such thing as ghosts!” he kept on repeating to himself.

Kevin soon saw from the mirror of his car that there was a black BMW following him close by. He tried to get out of its way but it soon made its way in front of his car and came to a halt. What’s going on? Kevin thought as four people stepped out of the BMW. Two girls and two men. Kevin decided to get of his car too to see what these people had to say for themselves.

“Yes?” he asked and the four strangers looked from one another and smiled, “can you please tell me why the hell did you stop in front of me like that?” he asked again.

The shortest girl who looked like she was in her late teens with brown eyes and dirty blonde hair laughed and stepped forward showing Kevin her badge, “Marissa Jones is the name, MI6 agent,” she explained and Kevin’s eyes widened.

“Lucus North,” the man stepped forward, “MI5 agent,” he introduced himself.

Kevin opened his mouth to say something but no words made their way out. The second strange man made a step towards Kevin, “Ben Kaplin, MI5.”

“We have been keeping tabs on you Kevin,” the other strange girl began, “we have followed your ever step even in America believe it or not,” she said in her Irish accent, “Katrina Catney” she finally introduced herself, “Senior MI6 officer,”

“What do you want from me? I haven’t done anything wrong!” Kevin screamed as his voice echoed through the cold night air.

Marissa looked at Katrina and her other fellow colleagues and laughed, “Are you sure he is perfect for the job I mean look at him what a chicken,”

“We have already made our decision Marissa,” Lucus spoke without making any eye contact with her.

Katrina shook her head, “You must already know what we do at MI6,”

“Kill people,” Ben muttered under his breath angrily.

Katrina continued, “We are offering you a job with us both at MI6 and MI5 but you will be mostly working with Marissa and the rest of the MI5 crew,” she explained, “you have no choice you’re one of us now,”

--

Two normal typical teenagers go through life changing experiences where there is no turning back. Life will never be the same again for them; they will never be the same people they were before. They live to serve others risking their own lives. They have the power to change the world with their own hands. They will make mistakes because nobody’s perfect, but such mistakes can cause death, however will they cope?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Rate/Subscribe!
Tell me what you think!
I have never written anything like this before and I would love to read your views.

High Beech? Just google it or ask me I have a lot of experience involving High Beech BAD memories.

Anyways,

COMMENT/RATE/SUBSCRIBE!

Soffy xD