No Doubt.

Late night call from someone in the past.

'Krriinngg!!!!'

Ugh. Bloody phone. I glanced at my alarm clock which shows 3am. Who might it be calling me at this late hour?

I stifle a yawned before reaching over and answering the call at my cell phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me."

I hated when someone said that "Hey, it's me." as if I can recognise everyone's voices in a go. Well, in the line of my work, I am a freelance dancer and theatre actress by the way, I will receives calls from booking agents, directors and producers etc. to offer me a job. So everyone can be everyone and I don't fucking recognise whoever might be calling me. Jamia had been nagging me to get a separate cell phone for my business and friends. Well I used to have one but unfortunately, I've lost it when I trying to get out from the mashed that I caught in between with the My Chemical Romance hyper fans. And I'm still waiting for Brian Scheter, the band manager, to recompensate my destroyed cell phone.

"Yeah like who are you pal? Do you know what is time now?"

"Whoa...sorry to wake you up, Trace. I forgot about the time different here...hahaha."

"Whatever. Now pissed off I'm trying to get some sleep here!!!" As I started to press the end call button, I heard the caller saying the one name that I've tried to forget all these years.

"...It's me, Gerard Way."

Gerard Way, why did he call me now? What did he wants from me? Not waiting for any answer, I just did what I think is right to do. Ended the call.

"That man and I had a long history together...AND an unsettling matters that yet to deal with." I say practically to myself as I stared at my black painted ceiling. And no matter what troubling thoughts I might caught in, I will always find myself doze off.

Dear lord, bless me.