No Doubt.

Missing that person from the past life.

Well, I feel great even being rudely disturb in my sleep late last night. And as I look out at my kitchen window, as the birds are happily chirping, I could see that the weather looking great for a beautiful picnic in the park and it's gonna be a great day. And I make sure that I will have one. I don't want to think or even contemplating the reason on why did I receive that call from the man that I tried hard to forget.

Today is a beautiful day and I'm not gonna ruin it by thinking of the past that will always remain in the past.

I move away from the window and starts to prepare my breakfast of toasted bread with cheese. As I stirring my first cup of latte, I walk in to my apartment dining area. I look at the closed bedroom door which is next to my own room. 'He's not up yet?' I wonder as I place my cup on the table, I make my way to Brendon's room.

"Are you up yet? You gonna be late for school. Again!!!"

"I'm up already," Bren$don replied to me as he open the door and make his way to the dining table. Well now, I don't remember preparing anything for him but I saw that he is eating some food that I didn't notice it is there in the first place. He saw me staring at his food, "I've made those when you are so distracted by those stupid bird chirping away my fucking mood. You don't even felt my presence there, sis."

I look up at him frowning. He is so unhappy person nowadays. I didn't know what's eating Brendon is. He can't be a little bit appreciative over just little bit of happiness. I hope it is not too serious to deal with.

Because I did not want too much matters to face with as I having some of those and trying hard to get things settle once and for all. Like between me and Gerard.

Wait a minute, where did that comes from? Shit!!!

"Hello? Earth to Tracie! Earth to Tracie!"

"I heard you ok fancy-pant. Anyway you want me to drive you to school? I'm on my way to the park."

"Why you heading to the park? Aren't you got any practise today?"

"Nope. Today's my rest day and I'm off the show for 2 nights. They want to do new line-up actress for shows at the states that I refuse to be on it."

"Why? You can always travel right?"

"I think I want to remain in one state only where we can call a home for now without moving around too much. And I know you hates it."

"So what with what I feel? I don't mind. Cause if I'm gonna be musician one day, I gonna be use with the travelling, you know."

"Yah, I know but now, you're not a musician yet. And I just wants you to have a proper town for you to grow up."

Brendon just sit and stare at me with his puppy-eyed looks which, I'm pretty sure he will melts most of his future fan's girl hahaha. Glancing at the hall clock again, Brendon will be very late if we didn't make the move now. So in a flash, I grab my car keys and we both run down the stairs to the car looby A.

In the car, Brendon turns to me and ask who called me last night. I didn't answer him right away. But when I stop my car in front of his school gate, I simply said the caller name. I did not look at him when I said it but I could feels that he is wanting me to feed him with more details. However, I did not gave him the slightest even. There is nothing to continue as I quickly ended Gerard's called.

"You should hear what he got to say, Trace. That's the only fair and the right things to do."

I felt tears welling up at my eyes. I gave him a slight nod and shooed him out of the car as the school's bell begins to ring thoroughout the school yard.

'He will not ruin my day!!!'

But who am I to stop that? I have no control in what's happening around me. I ain't no f**king God.

As I start to drive my car, my car brings me straight to Jamia's house instead. I know she's back at her father place. Cause she always travel ahead to the next venue of My Chemical Romance tour. And she will always know why Gerard calls me last night. Because her fiancee, who also happens to be my buddy, Frank Iero is Gerard's bestfriend and both of them will share any secrets that ever existed. I know Gerard will confide in Frank on his problem and Frank will share with Jamia if she ask on my behalf.

And deep down my heart, I don't deny it that I miss Gerard so much and still much in love with him.