No Doubt.

What's my heart desire most?

Brendon's POV

"Later Ri!!" I slap Rihanna's hand off my wrist. She tried to drag me over to the drink stall to check-out this bimbo name Betty. I don't understand it why. I didn't find her that pretty. Hell the janitor's daughter much prettier than Betty.

"Then why don't you dated her instead?" challenge Spencer jokingly. I shrugged and peck Rihanna's cheek, who glaring at me across the table where we having our lunch.

Turning at Spencer, sharing a laugh I exclaimed, "Too bad I'm not interested in blondes."

I squeeze Rihanna's clasp fingers and said, "Why are you interested in checking-out some wasteless bimbo?"

"And why are you so prejudice against the blondeses?"

"Say who?"

"You."

Spencer nudged Jon in his rib, whispering at Jon, "Lover-tiff incoming."

"Yeah, let's get out of here."

Ignoring Rihanna's question, I nod at both Spencer and Jon as they excusing themselves to somewhere that I don't know. I don't blame them for feeling akward whenever there's an arguement between me and Rihanna. I admit that lately, between Rihanna and me, there is
some unsettle business that really needed to be cleared.

Well the problem is not that complicated. Only I'm the one who makes it more difficult...

(flashback)

"I love you Bren and I want to be with you forever."

"I know that, love.But..."

"But what? Tracy already gave us a "green" light to our decision and you are so fucking excited about it. And now why you backing off?"

"I'm not!!!"

"Then what's with the attitude now?"

"What will your father think of us moving in together?"

"Since when we are so fucking care of what they think of us?"

"I'm serious Rihanna."

"And I'm not? Fuck you Brendon Urie!!!

(return to the present time.)

Since then, Rihanna and me have not be the same anymore. Rihanna will always picking on anything to spite my anger and, I think I'm too weak to
retort back.

The thing is I am so much in love with Rihanna and I want what with us to end it thro old age proceding to death.

I want it to be so perfect. Just like her.
I want it to be so pure that it won't tainted by dirt with any sort.
And the most important of all that I want it to last forever.
But if I want all these, Tracy said "Compromise plays a major role in a relationship..."

"There you go, daydreaming again", exclaimed Rihanna furiously as she standing up and turning to walk out of the cafeteria.

Quickly, I run towards her...'If you want it to workout, follow what your heart say...'

Grabbing Rihanna's arm and turn him towards me. Looking deeply into her eyes, I saw...'Pure heart will never lie...'

Love. Love that is so pure and hollier.

"I love you."

Rihanna look at me with her eyes that shows a deep love that is pure, perfect and untainted. Shaking her head while bending her head towards the floor, again looking up to me, with a single tear drop from his beautiful eyes, "I love you too. But I don't know you anymore."

I'm stumped.

Rihanna just shrugging again from my hold on her arm and walk off to the direction of her class.