No Doubt.

Sobbing my love out...to you.

Tracy POV.

I never ever in my fucking life, enjoy the joyness of cruising in my cadillac. The windy wind that blowing my raven hair up over my shoulder. And accompany with great rocking music of Deep Purple and Black Sabbath, well eventually it taken off my mind of Gerard Way.

For a while.

I know that eventually I need to meet him (Well he's in town right. And looking for me exactly.). But not at the very next minute that I felt a bit of relaxing from the stress that he (might) be the caused of it.

Slowing down my car a way bit across of my driveway, there he is. Gerard Way, with his black frame purge on his sharp nose, head lifted up towards the sun, his black hair which now a bit shorter from the previous, flowing freely surround his head, is waiting patiently for me. His overall appearance overwhelmed me and it took my breadth away. This is the man that I walk away from...

...and it is not entirely my fault to blame.

I decided to park my car across the street from my apartment building. Gerard still not aware of my being there. Hesitate, I just stand rigidly in front ofmy car rear-view mirror. And still Gerard unaware of my presence. I saw him glancing at his watch and pulling out his mobile. I know there is no call as I didnt hear any ringing, but then again maybe the mobile is turn to vibrating mode. He seem trying to dial a number but hesitate from doing so. And again I know this, because, knowing Gerard, if he is biting his lip, it means he is on indecisive mode.

Well, he decided to dial whoever number and waiting for the other person to answer his call. I thought he might trying to call his fiancee but it is my number that he dialled. My mobile rang and he turn his face towards my direction.

Holding my mobile on my right hand, instead of going towards him and him walking towards me, I accept his call and answer it.

"Hi." I felt stupid.

"Hi Trace. How are you?" he replied giving me a wide smile.

"Well, doing fine. You?"

Slowly, both of us starting to walk towards each other and still talking thro the phone like a pair of idiot.

I smile to myself when I realised this and chuckled.

Gerard could not stop smiling. "I've been better.Since..."

"Since?"

Now standing directly in front of each other, both of us laugh. "Since now, I feel like an idiot talking to you on the phone when you are standing in front of me."

Laughing, "Maybe we should hang up the call."

"Yeah."

Looking at each other again, with just a big smile plastering on our faces, I felt the urge to hug him...for all this time we have not been together. Gerard as if reading my mind, he makes the first move to hug me. And the hug is not a friendly hug. Not even a small hug or big hug.

Loosing my myself, I hold on to him tightly as if he is dying, and he reciprocate my action. I love this man. Love him so much. Love him that I will do anything for him. For him. For us. For our love.

"I love you." whispered Gerard lovingly in my ear. Only then I snapped myself alive. I released my hold on him, pushing him lightly away from my body, before making my way towards my apartment lobby. I did not blurt a word to him and I know he is following me from behind. Waiting for my reply.

I should stop him and ask him to leave now. I want to be alone. But I have no desire to do that, when I finally look over my shoulder, into his hazel orbs that telling me the pain of love that brought us together.

Shaking my head, and him misinterpret my action of wanting him to leave me, he gave me a short hard nod, slanting his lip downward, he turn back to trace his way out of my apartment lobby.

'Tell him that you love him before it's too late...' Jamia's words echo in my head.

As I watch him walking further away from me. Truth...

'Yes you can change it. Tell him the truth about what your heart say...' Frank's words echoing thro my head.

Don't go...

'True love will never lie...'

"I love you too..." I sobbed out as I lean towards the tower in the lobby.