I'd Rather Not Say

The Game

It was Saturday night. My Saturdays were usually the same, but somehow they never got old. My parents were always out on business, because they worked for some big company in Chicago, and they'd have to fly out for meetings. Scarlet and Paxton would come over, and about an hour after that, my boyfriend Christian would come over after work. We'd run to Starbucks, get home, and then play our infamous game of truth or dare. This Saturday was none different.

I was laying on my side with my head in Christian's lap, when Scarlet declared it was time to begin the game. I smirked, and I could tell Christian did too. With Scarlet leading this time, things would be interesting.

"Ok guys, I pick.....Kiersten to go first!" Scarlet announced, clapping her hands in an official way.

Now, I realize this sounds juvenile and probably stupid, that we all played truth or dare. But honestly, it was a way to pass time, and it never failed to provide entertainment.

"As always, m'dear," I replied, grinning suspiciously at Scarlet. She giggled, knowing exactly which I'd pick.

"So dare again, Kiersten? You're accepting ANYTHING I decide to throw at you? With or without clothes?" She winked. I really wasn't intimidated at all. Scarlet had me to do basically everything possible. Tonight would be no different.

"Of course! Begin!" I agreed. There was a bit of an adrenaline rush as I said this.

I sat on the couch eyeing my nails, which were painted black tonight, as the rest of my friends discussed me in the other corner. I then looked over to Christian, who was so easy to read that it was almost funny. He looked shocked. But of course, that look changed to a grin straight away. Yay, I thought. Then I laughed to myself.

Scarlet walked over to me and leaned in, whispering to me my dare.

My jaw dropped, and for the first time I came close to backing out. But that simply wasn't an option, now was it?

"Kiersten, you and Christian are going skinny dipping," Paxton sad aloud.

"But not in your pool, of course," Christian interjected.

"Well of course! That'd be a bit too simple," I sighed. I rested my chin in my hand, waiting for the next part.

"You're going in Preacher Dennen's pool!"

The laughter just spilled out of my mouth.

"Yep, you two are going to redefine 'holy fuck'."

And I was looking forward to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment :] Give me ideas.