Give Me Something, Give Me Anything.

Chapter Two

"What to wear, what to wear."

I think I'm going to go with the grey skinny jeans. My mother suggested a dress, but I refused. I would not let him see me in some ridiculous Christmas dress. Him being Patrick Kirch.

Yes, I do have a huge crush on my best friend's brothers/ my ex-boyfriends band-mate. I don't think he'd care very much though. It was a mutual break up. He's more of a brother to me then a boyfriend.

Kennedy and I always go to our mom's work parties. And not because we're interested in our mom's work. We care more about her co-workers sons. Tim and Pat Kirch.

"Embry, are you ready yet?" My mother yelled from downstairs.

"Yea mom, I'll be right down!" I quickly threw on the clothes I picked out, and grabbed my makeup, which I planned to put on in the car. I never really wore that much. I get annoyed with it.

"God, what took you so long?" my mom said when I ran down the stairs.

"Well, sorry for trying to look presentable."

"Mhm," she said. I don't think she knows about my interest in Pat, but she knows something’s up.

I'm an only child. Some people wish that their siblings didn't exist, but not me. I would die for siblings. My dad is in the music business and has to go on trips a lot, and my mom likes to work all she can while he's gone. So, I'm alone a lot of the time. But I usually spend my nights with Kennedy and John. Their pretty much the siblings I never had.

I know, right? How did I stay friends with John after three months of dating? Everyone either thinks we're still secretly dating, or asks when we're getting back together. But he's one of best friends, and even though dating didn't work out, I couldn't picture my life without him.

"Make sure you don't poke your eye out," my mother said as I was putting my eyeliner on, "We're here."

I made sure my make up looked perfect before stepping out of the car and walking into the house. My mom already disappeared through the crowd, so I walked over to the drink table.

"Embry!" I heard before two pairs of arms appeared around me.

"Hey guys!" I said to John and Kennedy while I hugged them back.

"Oh look! There’s Tim and Pat. I'll talk to you guys later, kay?" He said as he walked to the front door, which just opened.

"Oh gee, I feel so loved," I said to Kennedy, even though I was facing the two guys that just walked in.

"He'll come back sooner or later."

"So are you going to talk to Tim tonight?" I asked her.

"Probably not. Are you gonna talk to Pat?"

"Probably not..." I sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry it took so long. My father broke all of my computers. All of them. Grr
And sorry for the shortness too. It gets more exciting I promise.

Comments?