Give Me Something, Give Me Anything.

Chapter Four

"Use a condom kids!" I smirked.

"Embry!" Kennedy screamed. The horrified look on Johns face just made me laugh harder.

After they left John just looked at me. "What?" I asked. "John you're not scared are you?"

"No, of course not." He paused. "Do you think I should be?"

"...Yes!" I said laughing, and ran away. I went to the food table once again, and got another cupcake. I think this might be my fourth? Wow, fatass. Finally, John caught up to me.

"She wouldn't."

"I don't know, John, you could be an uncle nine months from now," I joked, biting into my cupcake.

His face paled, and he just stared into space. "John?...John!" I snapped my fingers in front of his face before he finally blinked. "Your sister may act stupid sometimes, but she isn't that stupid."

"Yea, I guess you're right," he said, looking down at his feet.

"John, haven't you realized that I'm always right?"

He looked up and smiled. "God Embry, when did you become so full of yourself?"

"Hah! It's not being full of yourself when you're speaking the truth," I smiled.

After my extremly awkward conversation with John, I went to find my mom. She was most likely drunk by now. "Emmy, baby!" Yup, there she is.

"Mom, can I stay at Kennedy's house since you obviously won't be able to drive home tonight," I said in a bored tone. This happens a lot at these parties. You'd think that she'd get fired when her boss see's her completely wasted, but my mom worked at a pretty care free place. She was a secretary at Glamour Kills Clothing. The best clothing line in my opinion. And of course, I get free stuff, which just makes it even better.

"Sure baby," she slurred, stumbling. I caught her and placed her on a nearby couch, where she would most likely pass out.

I went over to the food table again to get myself a cookie. I thought I deserved another one after that whole scene. But as I reached for the sugar cookie, my hand connected with someone else's. I looked up to see Pat's face before quickly snatching my hand away. "Oh!...Uh...Sorry..Um..." I stuttered.

He laughed. "Embry it's fine. Here, have the cookie," he said, handing it to me.

I started to blush. "N-no. it's okay. I already had like twenty," I laughed nervously. Way to make yourself look like a dumbass Embry.

"No, really, take it."

"Pat, have to cookie, really."

"Do you realize we're arguing over who gets a cookie?" He laughed.

I laughed with him. "Okay, how about we just split it in half," I broke the cookie evenly, and gave him half.

"Well, that was a good idea," he told me.

"Yea, I'm pretty good with those," I joked. I started walking back to the living room, with Pat following me. The room was pretty crowded though, so we stayed right by the door. I was just kind of staring off into space, while Pat was staring at the ceiling, chewing his half-cookie thoughtfully.

"What are you looking a-Oh..." I trailed off. He was looking at the mistletoe hanging in the doorway, which we were standing under. Stupid plant. It always makes things awkward.

"Um..Uh..You don't have to..." But I was cut off when Pat kissed me on the cheek. I was so shocked, I couldn't even speak. He just smiled at me, and quickly walked away.

I started blushing again, and put my hand up to my cheek. I kept it there, as I went to find John.

"What's with you?" He said with his mouth full of God knows what. Gross.

"Oh nothing, nothing at all," I smiled.

Did I tell you how much I love mistletoe?
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New Years!
I actually ment for this chapter to come out yesterday, but of course it got deleted. My luck.

If you don't know what Glamour Kills is, it's a clothing line that is supported by a lot of bands (including The Maine :]) They have awesome clothes.

Comments people! We didn't get as many as we hoped for last time.
So go comment...right now..do it.
Go! Go! Go!